• Total voters

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
This was suggested elsewhere, so its time to see. I know there is a tracking spreadsheet, but there is too much info there.

Please do not post your stories of how your build was delayed 5 times, you ordered in June but still not scheduled, etc.. This is supposed to be a quick reference to see how many people have still not been scheduled and a way to gauge how many people are still "in line" so to speak.

Once you receive a scheduling email, you can come back and change your answer so we have up to date information.
Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
It'd be really helpful if you separated the poll options by the month the order was placed. I'd like to know what percentage of June orders have been scheduled and still need to be scheduled.

OP
OP
bgillen35

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It'd be really helpful if you separated the poll options by the month the order was placed. I'd like to know what percentage of June orders have been scheduled and still need to be scheduled.
That would be a good idea for a separate poll.

The sole purpose of this poll is to see scheduled vs. unscheduled at a quick glance, regardless of what month as those that are unscheduled are all essentially waiting in the same "pool."

Last edited:

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The results are also going to be skewed because those with trucks already built or with dates will be less likely to come back and update us.

OP
OP
bgillen35

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The results are also going to be skewed because those with trucks already built or with dates will be less likely to come back and update us.
At least for the near future or up until the next round of scheduling, we should get a small snapshot if the sample size is large enough. It's been holding around 70-80% of orders still waiting to be scheduled since I posted it.

Sponsored

Bandog

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lt
I ordered a hybrid in early September......nothing since confirmation .

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This data just makes me think that my trucks is further down the road than I thought. Scheduling is already into January and only about 22% of the orders have been considered so far.

OP
OP
bgillen35

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This data just makes me think that my trucks is further down the road than I thought. Scheduling is already into January and only about 22% of the orders have been considered so far.
As @BB0 said, those who have gotten their trucks and left this forum are not going to come back to vote, so this is a pretty worst case scenario. However, it is still not encouraging if this trend continues to hold that at best only 25% of orders have been scheduled.

OP
OP
bgillen35

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This certainly isn't an encouraging poll so far....
Sponsored