2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They look really good. Do they cover the back of the front seats?

Sponsored

WildGrok

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes! You can see it in the last picture I posted.
Wow I am impressed thanks for posting this... I am usually a cheapo but I may buy the black ones for my 2024 XL

IMG_3974.jpeg

IMG_3972.jpeg

[/QUOTE]

DavidM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Installation was easy! The back seat covers have updated straps and velcro that’ll hold with no issues. I’ve had CoverKing and Clazzio synthetic leather covers in the past. The Mabett are 1/2 the price of CoverKing and almost as good quality. They are about 1/3 the price of Clazzio and you can tell the difference more. However, the Mabett covers are thick and seem durable — for the price, I am extremely pleased! Should hold up for years of normal use based on my experience with various seat cover brands.

IMG_3951.jpeg

IMG_3974.jpeg

IMG_3972.jpeg
how much was the price?

Sponsored

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They look a lot nicer than the all black ones. I question the longevity of them at $280, but they do fit nicely. Honestly, the stock fabric seats are a really durable material and I like them too. Heather colors hide a lot of stuff and the material is very easy to waterproof/protect. White's not my thing in the interior either, but hard to deny they do look good in this setting. The only thing standing out is the red stitching on the steering wheel. Seems a bit off for this color scheme.

As for the durability - can't be much worse than every other vinyl that manufacturers are using now days. Leather is getting harder and harder to get even on high end trims. Not sure how my seats in the Lariat will hold up, but I've seen mostly good reports and I'm a very clean, light sitter lol. I don't drag my ass all over the place getting out.

I don't know if you've seen the new GMC Canyons with the white interior but it's so gaudy. They put the white accents in all the wrong places. Looks terrible. Nothing like this setup that's for sure.

imboden013

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On a seat related question, I have a lariat with lux package. It has electric drivers seat. Has any one added electric passenger seat. My wife likes to recline when on long trips.

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very nice
Sponsored