First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 maverick hybrid xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If they are perforated, how water proof for stains are they?

CurtisB

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They look a lot nicer than the all black ones. I question the longevity of them at $280, but they do fit nicely. Honestly, the stock fabric seats are a really durable material and I like them too. Heather colors hide a lot of stuff and the material is very easy to waterproof/protect. White's not my thing in the interior either, but hard to deny they do look good in this setting. The only thing standing out is the red stitching on the steering wheel. Seems a bit off for this color scheme.

As for the durability - can't be much worse than every other vinyl that manufacturers are using now days. Leather is getting harder and harder to get even on high end trims. Not sure how my seats in the Lariat will hold up, but I've seen mostly good reports and I'm a very clean, light sitter lol. I don't drag my ass all over the place getting out.

I don't know if you've seen the new GMC Canyons with the white interior but it's so gaudy. They put the white accents in all the wrong places. Looks terrible. Nothing like this setup that's for sure.
I had these in my 2015 Prius. Looked good. I wasn't prepared for how hot they get from the sun. The stock fabric seats got nowhere near as hot. Don't get me wrong, I loved the look, but I lost a lot of comfort 10 months out of the year. Good price though! So, with the Maverick, I'm sticking with the stock seasts.

Sponsored

Hkak45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks great! I'm thinking how this will look with the base XL interior color.
I couldn't visualize it so I ordered black ones since that will go with any color.

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I had these in my 2015 Prius. Looked good. I wasn't prepared for how hot they get from the sun. The stock fabric seats got nowhere near as hot. Don't get me wrong, I loved the look, but I lost a lot of comfort 10 months out of the year. Good price though! So, with the Maverick, I'm sticking with the stock seasts.
Window film will fix that. Get high UV blocking ceramic film and it is remarkably cooler inside. Then just choose a darkness that you like. The important thing is the UV blocking.

sapperforward

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The seat covers look great. I have the Covercraft ones offered with Ford Pass points. They are okay but I’m not impressed by them.
I keep seeing this by people about Ford pass points what are you all talking about? Is this something I'll receive once I actually get my truck coming next Friday thank God

IHateSpeedbumps

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I keep seeing this by people about Ford pass points what are you all talking about? Is this something I'll receive once I actually get my truck coming next Friday thank God
Yes. You will get points for buying a new vehicle through Ford and you get more points on parts and services. You can use those points for more parts, service, warranty(iirc), and the purchase of a vehicle from Ford(iirc).
The dealer should go over the system when you take delivery.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Hennenator

Hennenator

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m
Window film will fix that. Get high UV blocking ceramic film and it is remarkably cooler inside. Then just choose a darkness that you like. The important thing is the UV blocking.
Yup! I have ceramic tint on all windows except the front windshield. Though I have a light shade, it is a lot cooler inside.

TribeFan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ranger 4.0 4x4, 2014 Victory CCT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

dlhort1955

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They look nice, but I cannot imagine why anyone would pick white. In my Area 51 I have light and dark grey seats. Those are the colors I would purchase, and I informed Ryan of my choice. I am sure others would agree. Maybe the next batch will be different.
Sponsored