Hot Pepper Red Maverick w/ pocket style fender flares, bed extender, bed liner, trifold cover and tailgate assist

Stevospeedo

Lariat
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat AWD FX4 Towing
Trim
Lariat
Red is nice. Not a big fan of the fender flares. I don't seem to have a purpose for a bed extender so they are a mystery to me. What do you plan to put in there that couldn't be strapped in out of curiosity?

Retiredguy

XLT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick,2021 Ford Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Ec
Trim
XLT
Fender Flares look great. Been debating putting them on my Silver XLT.

MikeyCNY

Lariat
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Crosstrek
Trim
Lariat
I like those fender flares. I may decide to get those as my area uses a lot of salt in the winter, and I see a lot of vehicles with rust developing in the wheel wells.

I wonder if we'll ever see a fully-aluminum Maverick. I know that was a big thing when the F-150 came out with it, do they still offer it? Don't see it talked about much anymore.

JsnMrd

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Trim
Undecided
I thought the bed extender is not compatible with the bed liner?

clavicus

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Honda Accord V6 EX-L
Trim
Lariat
I thought the bed extender is not compatible with the bed liner?
It is compatible, for some reason they wouldn’t allow them to be ordered together 🤷‍♀️

Darnon

Lariat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion Hybrid
Trim
Lariat

Old Ranchero

XL
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Trim
XL
I like those fender flares. I may decide to get those as my area uses a lot of salt in the winter, and I see a lot of vehicles with rust developing in the wheel wells.

I wonder if we'll ever see a fully-aluminum Maverick. I know that was a big thing when the F-150 came out with it, do they still offer it? Don't see it talked about much anymore.
F-150 changed to Aluminum for good- not just an offer/option. Can't remember what year it was, but my 2018 F-150 is Aluminum and it happened a couple model years before that. I don't see a business case for Maverick going all Aluminum unless Escape and Bronco Sport did at same time and they would have to build a new production line or facility to manufacture them.

Enchalada

XLT
First Name
Eli
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Trim
XLT
Looks great!

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD, Ford F150 Lariat 4WD
Trim
XLT
I also have a Hot Pepper Red XLT. I looked at pictures of the fender flares on the Maverick accessories pages but decided a set of the painted flares would maybe be a better choice UNTIL I saw the pictures of your Maverick. They more or less tie I n with the other black rocker panels and LOOK GREAT!
Do the flares pretty much match the color and texture of the other factory trim ?

Advertisement

Advertisement