First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nowadays does the new car need 'run-in period' to warm up before hit the highway ?
This is a subject of great debate to which I’m no expert. My plan is to leave the dealer and take back roads for the first 100 miles before hitting the freeway. Once on the freeway, I’ll try to NOT use cruise control much so the speed varies a bit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At the airport now. What do you want to know about the truck or the buying process from Chapman? Need any pics of the truck?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At the airport now. What do you want to know about the truck or the buying process from Chapman? Need any pics of the truck?
Have a safe and enjoyable trip, both ways!

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have a fun trip!

HybridOnOrder

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Going to be: Maverick XLT, Lux PKG, Moonroof, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Most definitely provide picks! Red is my favorite color on this truck but I didn't order it, b/c I'm cheap. I still think it's pretty.
Also, can you find out if they put any stickers or license plate holder's on the cars that they sell? I bought from them and I don't want any who-hah on mine!
Enjoy

Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a subject of great debate to which I’m no expert. My plan is to leave the dealer and take back roads for the first 100 miles before hitting the freeway. Once on the freeway, I’ll try to NOT use cruise control much so the speed varies a bit.
The issue is that your only real east west option from horsham is the PA turnpike. If you want to take it easy for a while, take that west to plymouth meeting and hop on 476 south to route 30 west at villanova (beautiful campus if you are a college basketball fan). Take BUSINESS 30 when you see the signs if you want to go the slow way. Take that all the way to Lancaster or even York then see how you feel. From York you can take 83 back up to the turnpike.

Best of luck, post pics!

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The issue is that your only real east west option from horsham is the PA turnpike. If you want to take it easy for a while, take that west to plymouth meeting and hop on 476 south to route 30 west at villanova (beautiful campus if you are a college basketball fan). Take BUSINESS 30 when you see the signs if you want to go the slow way. Take that all the way to Lancaster or even York then see how you feel. From York you can take 83 back up to the turnpike.

Best of luck, post pics!
I’m gonna run surface streets for the first 100 miles up to I-80, then I’ll go west!

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick Picking up Saturday 12/4 from Chapman 675B4556-9137-4094-888F-AA6550436E7C

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Brian, Ask them to send all us Maverick customers a Chapman Ford of Horsham keychain to put our key fob on. I would like a little something saying where I bought my Maverick from. See what you can do for us. Thanks
I actually would like that too. I took their glittery 🌈 sticker off the tailgate right away 🤣

Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I actually would like that too. I took their glittery 🌈 sticker off the tailgate right away 🤣
I really don`t want a sticker, I would rather have a keychain if he could get one. I hope Brian has a safe journey there and back. He sure will love the Maverick as I do mine.

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ll take anything like that off once I get home. I figure that for the deal I’m getting, I’ll leave it on for the drive home. Nbd.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No Deer hunting with the new truck!

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No front license plate in PA
My experience getting mine was great. No added charges other than the fuel surcharge that is being charged by all trucking companies. I was in and out in less than an hour. They are professionals and act like it. I have nothing bad to say about my experience with them.
Fuel Surcharge? WTF is that for? Did you have Courtesy Delivery somewhere different from Dealer you purchased from? Ford charges mandatory $1495 Destination Charges already and I would expect that to cover ALL charges to get your Maverick to your originating dealer?

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m gonna run surface streets for the first 100 miles up to I-80, then I’ll go west!
Gotcha. You could just take a right out of the parking lot and follow 611 all the way to 80. It's about 60 miles and will take about an hour and a half.

Fun fact, Chapman Horsham is across the street from the old Willow Grove naval air station. They have a few aircraft on display including one of only four surviving Sea Dart jet powered seaplane fighters. If you go the way I described you will pass the museum. You could literally walk there from the dealership. If you are into that sort of thing. ;)
Sponsored