First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This Saturday (12/4) I am flying into Philadelphia international from Ohio, to take possession of my Maverick from Chapman Ford in Horsham. I’ll be driving it 400 miles home that day. If anyone has any questions or picture requests that haven’t been answered elsewhere, post them here and I’ll try my best to answer you.
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Brian, Ask them to send all us Maverick customers a Chapman Ford of Horsham keychain to put our key fob on. I would like a little something saying where I bought my Maverick from. See what you can do for us. Thanks

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Congrats! EB or Hybrid? Do they offer a shuttle from the airport?

Are you in a state that requires a front license plate? Does it come pre-installed, since PA requires one? I don’t want them to do anything more then inspections, no dealer prep. that adds on any cost. Not sure if I need to request that.

Did you sign all the paperwork and all you have to do is pick it up? Curious what to expect, since I will be doing the same thing.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Are you in a state that requires a front license plate? Does it come pre-installed, since PA requires one? I don’t want them to do anything more then inspections, no dealer prep. that adds on any cost. Not sure if I need to request that.

Did you sign all the paperwork and all you have to do is pick it up? Curious what to expect, since I will be doing the same thing.
No front license plate in PA
My experience getting mine was great. No added charges other than the fuel surcharge that is being charged by all trucking companies. I was in and out in less than an hour. They are professionals and act like it. I have nothing bad to say about my experience with them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Pa is no front plate, as is Ohio. I have asked and they assured me no front plate will be installed.
I’ll sign paperwork on Saturday when I’m at the dealer.

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Missed the airport shuttle question.
yes they do. I’ll call the salesman I’m working with after I land and he will send me a LYFT to take me to the dealer. I expect a few will be hanging around since I’ll land mid morning.Don’t expect to wait long for the ride.

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No front license plate in PA
My experience getting mine was great. No added charges other than the fuel surcharge that is being charged by all trucking companies. I was in and out in less than an hour. They are professionals and act like it. I have nothing bad to say about my experience with them.
Good to hear! I’m on the books for 10:45am so I should be on the road about noon!

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Brian, Ask them to send all us Maverick customers a Chapman Ford of Horsham keychain to put our key fob on. I would like a little something saying where I bought my Maverick from. See what you can do for us. Thanks
Not sure I can get them to do that! I’ll see if I can score you one when I’m there though. Or maybe a sticker for the tailgate?

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Good to hear! I’m on the books for 10:45am so I should be on the road about noon!
I would say that sounds about right. Good luck and enjoy your Maverick. Fair warning, I had trouble keeping mine under 80, it just wanted to go and it can go 😊

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I would say that sounds about right. Good luck and enjoy your Maverick. Fair warning, I had trouble keeping mine under 80, it just wanted to go and it can go 😊
I’m gonna TRY HARD to keep it at 5 over for the mpg police! Well, and the real police. Having a cdl for work sucks like that.
these days, I just do a track day on the R6 if I want my speed fix! I suck but it’s FUN!
Ford Maverick Picking up Saturday 12/4 from Chapman CD021EA7-E569-4720-A82C-4BF591470A0E

Last edited:

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This Saturday (12/4) I am flying into Philadelphia international from Ohio, to take possession of my Maverick from Chapman Ford in Horsham. I’ll be driving it 400 miles home that day. If anyone has any questions or picture requests that haven’t been answered elsewhere, post them here and I’ll try my best to answer you.
Congrats! My Maverick has been sitting at a rail yard in Delaware since last Sunday. I was expecting it to be at Chapman this week as well and fly in to pick it up tomorrow but doesn't look that way. Do you know how long yours sat before it made it's way to Chapman?

felsf50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chapman is A+.

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nowadays does the new car need 'run-in period' to warm up before hit the highway ?

OP
OP
Brian_J

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! My Maverick has been sitting at a rail yard in Delaware since last Sunday. I was expecting it to be at Chapman this week as well and fly in to pick it up tomorrow but doesn't look that way. Do you know how long yours sat before it made it's way to Chapman?
Iirc, mine was at the yard in Delaware for about 7 days.
Sponsored