First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have but it is a different brand. Mine was kikito but they don't offer it anymore just soft ones.

Judging from the pics it's identical - same clamps, etc.. And cheaper than what I paid.

It's a pretty good cover, not great not terrible. Reasonably secure, certainly better than a soft cover. VERY easy to install - two clamps up front, two in the back.

Mine has straps that hold it down if you want to keep the back two sections folded and the strap's connectors prevent you from pushing the cover flush up against the back of the cab. I am planning on removing those when the weather gets better, since I have no need to drive with it folded. Other than that I have no complaints.

Mine leaks a little bit but I never put on the extra weatherstripping that came with it and it's not enough to worry about. It could be make not to leak with a little effort.

OP
OP
Silver_surfer

Silver_surfer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks!

I really like how easy this is to install and remove. I currently have an Ecoboost mav with a hybrid on order. I wanted to make sure I could easily move it between the trucks without leaving marks on the Ecoboost before I trade it in.

I like the clips for moving it when taking on or off. I think it's easy enough to take off when needing to access the full bed, plus I really like that this is light weight.

I had bought a used tyger tri-fold for my ram 1500. It was a great cover but weighed a ton!
Sponsored