Experiencing rough idle on your older EB.? This new AI “info” video might explain this the cause:
Chops Well-known member First Name Gary Joined Jun 15, 2025 Threads 82 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,820 Location USA Vehicle(s) Lobo Engine 2.0L EcoBoost Clubs Saturday at 5:13 PM Thread starter #1 Experiencing rough idle on your older EB.? This new AI “info” video might explain this the cause: Sponsored
Experiencing rough idle on your older EB.? This new AI “info” video might explain this the cause: Sponsored
JimKivi Well-known member First Name Jim Joined Nov 8, 2022 Threads 6 Messages 189 Reaction score 355 Location N Calif Vehicle(s) 2023 Maverick XLT 4x4, Silverado, Mazda 3, Ranger Engine 2.0L EcoBoost Sunday at 6:41 AM #2 I would guess that you meant the PCV, not PVC. (Positive crankcase ventilation, not polyvinyl chloride).
I would guess that you meant the PCV, not PVC. (Positive crankcase ventilation, not polyvinyl chloride).
OP OP Chops Well-known member First Name Gary Joined Jun 15, 2025 Threads 82 Messages 3,091 Reaction score 4,820 Location USA Vehicle(s) Lobo Engine 2.0L EcoBoost Clubs Sunday at 10:48 AM Thread starter #3 JimKivi said: I would guess that you meant the PCV, not PVC. (Positive crankcase ventilation, not polyvinyl chloride). Click to expand... Thank you - I edited the title Sponsored
JimKivi said: I would guess that you meant the PCV, not PVC. (Positive crankcase ventilation, not polyvinyl chloride). Click to expand... Thank you - I edited the title Sponsored