JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So does the order guarantee you the pricing? What's stopping the dealership from marking it up once they have your truck to an amount you would br unwilling to pay? Seems like it favors them more to get our orders and demand something absurd later that would make you not wanna buy so they'll end up with a healthy stock of the Mavericks on their lot.

I'm not saying all dealerships are stealerships but I don't wanna get too excited when the Maverick arrives and find out I can't come home with it.

Just something I realized seeing how the prices of new/used cars are still soaring reaching new records!
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did they have you sign the DORA sheet? Did it include anything about and ADM, even if it were hand-written on it?
From a long-lost past experience, that is as good as a contract on the price itself of the vehicle. Of course tax, title, tag, e-filing fees, add-ons such as accessories or coverages won't be on there, but it does stop after-order ADMs as long as they had you sign it to agree to that price.

OP
OP
JsnMrd

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did they have you sign the DORA sheet? Did it include anything about and ADM, even if it were hand-written on it?
From a long-lost past experience, that is as good as a contract on the price itself of the vehicle. Of course tax, title, tag, e-filing fees, add-ons such as accessories or coverages won't be on there, but it does stop after-order ADMs as long as they had you sign it to agree to that price.
O yes I did sign something. Lol! I just want to make sure that will hold! Thanks

CatsupGladiator

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Caravan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If my dealer were to mark up my order over what I already signed, you can bet I will refuse and campout on the sidewalk along the busy HWY they are on with an enlarged copy of the price I agreed to and what they want to charge on delivery, pretty sure they will come to their senses in a quick fashion, unless they like all the potential drivers to know their dirty bait and switch.
Sponsored