Order Confirmation Email?

MyFirstTruck

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Explorer
Has everyone gotten an order confirmation from Ford after they have placed the order? I ordered on through Phone/ E-mail and when I asked my sales rep, he said that I would receive an email once Ford allocates the parts needed to build my maverick. only reason I ask is because I see everyone getting a confirmation email after they ordered theirs, but I have yet to receive one. TIA
Sponsored

GAMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As you said, everyone is getting a confirmation email from Ford after placing the order with the dealer.

I ordered mine today at 11AM and received a confirm from Ford at 2PM. It appears that your dealer has not yet submitted your order to Ford.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has everyone gotten an order confirmation from Ford after they have placed the order? I ordered on through Phone/ E-mail and when I asked my sales rep, he said that I would receive an email once Ford allocates the parts needed to build my maverick. only reason I ask is because I see everyone getting a confirmation email after they ordered theirs, but I have yet to receive one. TIA
Some dealers will place orders once a week. That being said, we went to a dealer, sat at the sales repā€™s computer and watched them place the order. We received confirmation from Ford in less than 3 minutes.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
my dealer said order has been placed, but I have gotten no email from Ford. My plan was to give it a few days to see if the email shows up.

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine shortly after I placed the order with the sales manager. The email says that I will get another update when parts are available. Then when a VIN is attached. Then when itā€™s on the assembly line and another when itā€™s completed and shipped etc etc etc. They seem to update you thru the whole process. I would call again and confirm the order.

Sponsored

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Might need to find a different dealer... got my email from Ford before I got home from the dealer. My daughter and son-in-law went to a different local dealer a few days later, who gave them the runaround saying their "PDF didn't work", even after meeting in person to place the order. It was a basic XL hybrid with spray in liner and hitch, that's it. After days of waiting and no response, they went to the dealer where I placed my order and it was done quickly and easily in minutes. Hoping my dealer gives us both a better deal with 2 trucks ordered.

OP
OP
MyFirstTruck

MyFirstTruck

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Explorer
I just spoke with the sales manager and he said he ordered it so I guess I will just have to wait and seeā€¦

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
As you said, everyone is getting a confirmation email from Ford after placing the order with the dealer.

I ordered mine today at 11AM and received a confirm from Ford at 2PM. It appears that your dealer has not yet submitted your order to Ford.
I had received mine within an hour.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here, but maybe
I had received mine within an hour.
there's probably a legit reason for the delay some folks have had. If I were in that position I'd follow up with Ford and the dealer every couple of days just to make sure.

Last edited:

Basil

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've spoken with multiple dealers around Portland and so far they all say that order banks aren't open yet. my patience is running out with my current order. They assure me its all good. None of them have given me an actual answer when i bring up all the confirmations others have received

Sponsored

Karmic

First Name
Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Got my email while I was still at the dealer.

Ringo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1953 MGTD, 1953 F100, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got mine 1 hour after leaving dealer. . Maybe sooner since I didnā€™t check email right away.

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had an email by the time I got to my car to leave the dealer. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder also

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They send it to whomeverā€™s email was placed on the actual order. My guess, your sales rep used their email address instead of yours. You will want to get that fixed as you will NOT receive future updates direct from Ford, but be at the mercy of the dealer sales rep to forward updates to you, if they even remember who ordered what...
Sponsored