Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It sounds like your dealer is blowing you smoke. You might have 1% chance of getting yours as 2022, but so do the other thousands in Canada that are also on that list.
Sponsored

OP
OP

TorchedTaco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeredd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Avalanche
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It sounds like your dealer is blowing you smoke. You might have 1% chance of getting yours as 2022, but so do the other thousands in Canada that are also on that list.
I went in there fully expecting it to be a 2023. They can't officially put it through as a 2023 until August I think. Or atleast until all the details of the 2023 are released.

Sagara

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You do realize that 2021 MY Bronco Sports are still being delivered and sold at dealerships across Canada right? Jubilee Ford just got one in recently. 21 MY are trickling in, so it's quite possible.

When I went to do the paper work they also had a few 21 Bronco Sport ordered more than a year ago come off my delivery truck.

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You do realize that 2021 MY Bronco Sports are still being delivered and sold at dealerships across Canada right? Jubilee Ford just got one in recently. 21 MY are trickling in, so it's quite possible.

When I went to do the paper work they also had a few 21 Bronco Sport ordered more than a year ago come off my delivery truck.
What does the Bronco Sport have to with Mavericks other than being built at same plant? Different models have different schedules.

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This looks like an excellent way for a person planning on ordering a MY 23 to get to the head of the line of those ordering in August.

Can a U.S. citizen purchase from a Canadian dealer? If so, it seems that if a Canadian dealer offered a two or three percent discount on MSRP, they could pick up a lot of people waiting for the order banks to open in August. People are flying to Salina, KS, Granger in Iowa, and Philadelphia to get Mavericks. Depending on where you live, Canada could be an option.

Sponsored

vlnmkr

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc B250
I was told to place an order now for a 2022 but that I would get a 2023. The dealer said it's better to get in line and then when the 2023 are announced we can make changes to the order depending on what is announced for the 2023 model year. I'd really like a Lariat trim hybrid that is available in the US but not here in Canada.

Ns400r

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
I was told to place an order now for a 2022 but that I would get a 2023. The dealer said it's better to get in line and then when the 2023 are announced we can make changes to the order depending on what is announced for the 2023 model year. I'd really like a Lariat trim hybrid that is available in the US but not here in Canada.
I placed an order for a Lariat with luxury package and 4K tow yesterday and was told 3-5 months. We wanted the hybrid but the dealer wouldn’t take the order as Ford supposedly has shutdown anymore hybrid orders in Canada now. We did leave off any accessories that the dealer could do afterwards.
We will see what happens….. I’m in Nova Scotia so dealer said there were still allocations for here….

RedRider

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion, 2023 Maverick on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see the same order visibility problem from Ford Canada. I have the Ford purchase agreement sheet right in front of me, and there is no order number on it and no box for it. The only incomprehensible numbers that I see are the salesman and his boss's registration numbers, the dealer registration number and their HST number.

snowkarver

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60, XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see the same order visibility problem from Ford Canada. I have the Ford purchase agreement sheet right in front of me, and there is no order number on it and no box for it. The only incomprehensible numbers that I see are the salesman and his boss's registration numbers, the dealer registration number and their HST number.
That's the OMVIC agreement for you buying a vehicle from the dealer, not the confirmation that Ford is sending one to the dealer. You need to ask them for a printout of the DORA or WBDO form from their order system - this will have the order code and dealer sales code needed to verify with Ford customer service that you are properly in the order bank.

It looks like this. Keep hounding them until you get it, and then call or chat Ford Canada with the info to make sure they have it on their end.

Ford Maverick Order banks in Canada Maverick WBDO
Sponsored