Sponsored

Only Person with a VIN and No Scheduling Email?

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, I've of course been following along the VIN and order tracking threads the last couple days, and have posted about having my VIN but no Ford email.

I've vigorously reviewed my inbox and spam folders to no avail, however...

I have a VIN from Granger
I called the Ford Marketing # - they confirmed the VIN is mine, and in their system for my order
FM also confirmed my email address is correct (and I did receive the order confirmation email from Ford after my order was placed).
I know that my order is Retail and not Stock (it was posted in a thread by Granger a week back when they thought the orders moved to 02 might be scheduled last week)

So, is it possible I have my assigned VIN but am just not scheduled for actual build yet? Nothing I've read or watched in any of the videos seems to suggest this should have occurred - that a VIN is assigned at the time of scheduling.

I'm not really concerned, more wondering - does anyone else know if they are in the same boat? I have no doubt that many dealers wouldn't be so nice as to proactively reach out with just the VIN being assigned (thanks Granger!), but is anyone else out there also finding themselves in this scenario?
Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Maybe your spam filter blocked it

If you have a VIN you're scheduled

OP
OP
pxpaulx

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe your spam filter blocked it

If you have a VIN you're scheduled
Yeah not there either! The original Ford emails all go to my focused inbox as well in outlook. Oh well, no big deal I've got a VIN independently confirm by 2 sources, no worries here :)

jchookas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called the Ford marketing number today and found out I'm in the same boat as well. A VIN has been assigned, but no build date scheduled yet. The online status tracker pulls up my build, but the status is still Order Processing
Sponsored