Only been in production about 6 weeks

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy and 2021 Ford Expedition
When I heard Tim Bartz(sp) say that tonight on his livestream, I was like..Hmmm. I didn’t realize that. Some of you have been waiting since June. I probably won’t get mine til end of May or June.
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I heard Tim Bartz(sp) say that tonight on his livestream, I was like..Hmmm. I didn’t realize that. Some of you have been waiting since June. I probably won’t get mine til end of May or June.
If mine will just get off the train and make it to Hixson Ford, I'll be in good shape. It's a week late already. I ordered July 1, Production Oct 4th, Built Oct 6th, shipped Oct 20. I shouldn't complain though I know it will eventually get here.

OP
OP
WhoDatFanMan

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If mine will just get off the train and make it to Hixson Ford, I'll be in good shape. It's a week late already. I ordered July 1, Production Oct 4th, Built Oct 6th, shipped Oct 20. I shouldn't complain though I know it will eventually get here.
I wish I had done the black painted wheels.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered June 14. My hybrid is built and waiting for ok to buy to be issued for the hybrids. There are some people that ordered in June still waiting to be scheduled for production.

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
You never know, time may go backwards and defy the laws of physics. For instance, my Oct 11th Production EB is apparently still not shipped, or even built, yet the tracker still says it'll be delivered a week from today.

Anything is possible, right? :LOL:

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhoDatFanMan

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My XLT hybrid went into production 23 September and is still in production
:mad:
Repeat after me. "No, it is not in production. It never was. All car manufacturers and dealers lie."

Acceptance is the answer to all of your problems today....

:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
My XLT hybrid went into production 23 September and is still in production
:mad:
Repeat after me. "No, it is not in production. It never was. All car manufacturers and dealers lie."

Acceptance is the answer to all of your problems today....

:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
In fairness, since they can't ship the hybrids out for weeks anyway, these kind of delays aren't necessarily going to have ANY impact on when one takes delivery like it would with an Ecoboost order right now. Come December? Definitely worth getting a bit peeved about but now? Not so much, IMO.

OP
OP
WhoDatFanMan

WhoDatFanMan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In fairness, since they can't ship the hybrids out for weeks anyway, these kind of delays aren't necessarily going to have ANY impact on when one takes delivery like it would with an Ecoboost order right now. Come December? Definitely worth getting a bit peeved about but now? Not so much, IMO.
Yeah……that too.