First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX2, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Posted this in another thread. But I have two dealers in my area that said they received new information this morning. One said no orders today the other said just ecoboost. Who know's what to believe or trust??? Still going with Long McArthur, just staying in communication with the local dealers.

Ford Maverick OFFICIAL: 2023 Maverick Order Bank opens today (9/15/22) at 4:30 ET / 3:30 CT / 1:30 PT! Screenshot from 2022-09-15 10-18-17x
Sponsored

Ianhacker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 hyundai elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is this only for USA or is this also for Canada?

pickupdude

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford is a joke. Got to my dealer first thing today and they know nothing. I feel like Ron Swanson at Home Depot. Gonna just keep refreshing ford site and zoom down as soon as it opens. I wish Toyota made a 42 mpg truck. I would be done with ford.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just chatted with my dealer in Austin, TX who said the order banks were open and they were processing orders now.

Sponsored

kesslinger

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and Ford
Are the order banks opening for hybrid too or is there another date for that?

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just chatted with my dealer in Austin, TX who said the order banks were open and they were processing orders now.
What dealer? Details? MSRP? No addons? No markups? Deposit amount?

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last year they had a lot of items on the constraint list and those impacted build dates.

Also the Hybrid itself was constrained because of the EPA and the "Stop Sell" order was rescinded on November 29th when the OKTB was released.

Mine was built on the November 30th and delivered on December 13th.

There will be deliveries on MY23 Mavericks this fall.
The earliest any 2023 Mavericks will get delivered is December, and that's only for a very lucky small amount of people that live close to the factory. They started taking orders 3 months and 1 week sooner than 2023 orders, and will start making them at least one month later.

Also, yours was delivered extremely fast. 4 to 8 weeks delivery from time of production was normal. Many people like me had to wait closer to 10 weeks.

The last day of Fall is Dec 20th. No more than 4000 Mavericks world wide will be delivered by then. My guess is 5000 for the entire month...but I'm optimistic.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. MSRP, no markups, deposit $500, but fully refundable even if vehicle arrives at dealership. Have purchased multiple trucks from them. Great family owned dealership.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who's your dealer?.... got it, saw where you responded to someone else. Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's Leif Johnson Ford in Austin. MSRP, no markups, deposit $500, but fully refundable even if vehicle arrives at dealership. Have purchased multiple trucks from them. Great family owned dealership.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Totally understandable. It's not like they knew they needed it for a specific date or anything... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lawyers... I paid off my house last week of June 2022 and I haven't received my release as of today September 15th, 2022! It's like 15 years wasn't enough for them to plan for it to happen.

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks again.... I have been on the fence about who I was going to order with and had not thought about them since they were a little further but after checking out their website etc (been probably 10 years since I have been to their dealership) it looks like that is where I will go.

cbcarter7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Posted this in another thread. But I have two dealers in my area that said they received new information this morning. One said no orders today the other said just ecoboost. Who know's what to believe or trust??? Still going with Long McArthur, just staying in communication with the local dealers.

Screenshot from 2022-09-15 10-18-17x.png
Opening order banks only for Ecoboost doesn't make a lot of sense. Even if I wanted a Hybrid, I could put in my Ecoboost order today (assuming the order banks open), then just switch my original order to Hybrid once those orders open, keeping the original order date. Doesn't mean they won't open Ecoboost-only orders. Just doesn't make sense.
Sponsored