kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Detailed the wife's 2020 Escape hybrid titanium. Iron decontamination, clay, ceramic coat. Paint, glass, plastics, etc. Can't wit to get my hands on my Maverick whenever it comes in to do the same.

Ford Maverick Not the maverick yet but a fresh clay and ceramic coat on Escape IMG_2954

Ford Maverick Not the maverick yet but a fresh clay and ceramic coat on Escape IMG_2955
Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Detailed the wife's 2020 Escape hybrid titanium. Iron decontamination, clay, ceramic coat. Paint, glass, plastics, etc. Can't wit to get my hands on my Maverick whenever it comes in to do the same.

IMG_2954.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg
If you werenā€™t so far away Iā€™d offer to let you practice on mine before you get yours lol! Your wifeā€™s car looks great!

OP
OP

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you werenā€™t so far away Iā€™d offer to let you practice on mine before you get yours lol! Your wifeā€™s car looks great!
Thanks. I do a few vehicles out the garage on my time off to make extra side hustle money during the summer on my days off. But Florida is a little far. That escape is good for us though....she drives mostly stop and go 7 miles one way to work every day and it gets about 42/43 mpg. Same engine and hybrid as the mavericks have. 2.5.
Sponsored