Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius, Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Howdy
My first 1500 miles. Trouble free with a nice quiet ride. We took it on the road from Sonoma to Pismo Beach (250 miles) and on average it gets 40 mpg. I have used the truck function hauling wood (4x8 plywood) for a home project. I also spotted two other Mavericks at my local hardware store parking lot. It’s a very well thought out vehicle.
Jim D
Sponsored

Stealth Raccoon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my Maverick home this weekend. Very positive experience with Corning Ford (in Corning... don't worry, no one knows where it is and I'd like to keep it that way;)). They move a LOT of trucks, so they have a great allocation. Easy to deal with and no BS.

MayhemMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my build date and VIN just today. Week of June 13 2022. We'll see if the dealer tries to mark it up. Cheers. We bought a new Hyundai hybrid a month ago . .. .

OP
OP

Jim D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius, Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi Mark
My assumption is that you ordered the Maverick hybrid model. The Hyundai hybrid was a wise choice with the gas price situation. The XL I purchased delivers 39-42 mpg depending how heavy my foot is. It delivers a smooth relatively quiet ride. In reflection...it was worth the 8 month wait. Once you have the VIN and build things will happen quickly.
Jim D

Steelie Van

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 XL Hyb in transit, ‘91 Comanche, “91 Cherokee,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sonoma County, CA: Hansel Ford 10k over MSRP for any in stock Mavs and 1k premium on orders. Ordered at Fairfield Ford for MSRP where we got our CMax energi back in 2013. Hansel lost out as our greater family ordered 2 mavericks!, only seen one so far in Santa Rosa, but I don’t get out much! Early waiting days. Both hybrids, on XL one XLT.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jim D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius, Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Who would have thought a year and two months ago my tmpulse purchase buy would be cost saving. I admit there was a wait but the order process and purchase price were kept to a minimum.

MayhemMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Upon receipt and discussion wih our sales rep he stated that Ford Consumer Protectionplan in place for it' customers. At least thats what I think he called it. It sounded to us that the policy was set by Ford, not the dealer, to protect its customers.
Sponsored