Sponsored

NJ Residents buying from Chapman Horsham - No Front License Plat Bracket - What bracket did you purchase?

purduealum91

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone,
Well, my Maverick is in and will be picked up by the weekend. I was informed the vehicle does not come with a front license plate bracket. NJ is a two plate state. Which bracket have you purchased for the front plate? Thanks.
Sponsored

SLJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford ships holders with the vehicle N/C to states that require a front license plate. Tell them they have to provide one. Don't take no for an answer.

OP
OP

purduealum91

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, the problem is PA is a one license plate state.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is definitely strange. I ordered my truck from Chapman Ford in NE Philly and it came with the factory front license plate bracket already installed with the Chapman dealer advertising plate? I’m in NJ also and they were aware of this at the time of ordering.

I’d agree with the other poster, the truck should come with it and Chapman Ford was taking orders from out of state members like myself before. Maybe the Horsham facility is run differently but I can’t imagine they can’t just order one and have it shipped there or to a local NJ dealer either.

Larry G

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

When I ordered my Maverick from Chapman In Horsham, I made sure to add it to the Dora when I placed my order.
It was a free option. I knew I needed the front license plate bracket because I live in NJ and I am a retired Police Officer’s son.
It was in the back seat in a plastic bag. The sales manager installed it on the truck while I was signing the paperwork.
Look at your Dora and you will see that option.

Sponsored

todd92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 (2), Edge ST, Edge Titanium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
PA dealers selling to NJ customers supply the plate holder no charge. It takes a few days.

Jimmyland

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello everyone,
Well, my Maverick is in and will be picked up by the weekend. I was informed the vehicle does not come with a front license plate bracket. NJ is a two plate state. Which bracket have you purchased for the front plate? Thanks.
Should be provided by For at no charge. Bought mine in New Jersey and salesman put front plate on in 5 minutes. Just a couple of self tapping screws.

Bwicka

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick tremor/2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ev’s are slowly changing states all to 1 plate . Ohio just changed I believe . If we can get California to change , the rest will follow. Most teslas here in ca. don’t run them ,and every new corvette , Ferrari, lambo , Bentley , etc don’t run them .
But yet the average vehicle gets pulled over often as the reason to stop.
I used to keep my front plate on Velcro in back of the mustang ( black car, black Velcro down low ) and slapped it on in front of policeman if they insisted on giving me the “fix it ticket”.then asked them to sign it off.

OP
OP

purduealum91

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for all of the replies. Dealer is taking care of it. I reviewed my DORA and a front plate bracket was not listed and I didn't think to add it at the time of order.
Sponsored