ALMACK

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Newb here.

I have been looking on Ford's build site and was going thru selecting the model Maverick I want.

Everything was going well until I noticed the one option I need is not available on the XL model....cruise control.

It appears the only way I can get cruise is to order the XLT package and that adds nearly $ 2,300 to the vehicle price with all other options being the same as the XL.

Kinda bummed....
Sponsored

Last edited:

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome and yes, need to bump up to an XLT for cruise. That said a lot of folks are talking about going aftermarket...

Love Bardstown BTW!

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

abjbrtd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona, Thor Citation
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Smitty11

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick xl
Newb here.

I have been looking on Ford's build site and was going thru selecting the model Maverick I want.

Everything was going well until I noticed the one option I need is not available on the XL model....cruise control.

It appears the only way I can get cruise is to order the XLT package and that adds nearly 3K to the vehicle price with all other options being the same as the XL.

Kinda bummed....

Yep, i ordered my XL with the ecoboost and awd to get the cheapest option with awd. Plus I like the all dark interior over the xlt lighter trim or the leather in the Lariat, but after ordering i found out it doesn't have cruise. How hard is it to offer cruise on newer vehicles with computer controlled throttle. If the aftermarket will over an option that works, i will for sure be ordering it.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome! Did you also want a hybrid or were you going EcoBoost? The Hybrid is sold out for the 22 model year.

Seeing as your new I recommend subscribing to Tim Bartz @fordvideoguy YouTube channel for weekly Maverick updates and tons of info from his old posts.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Newb here.

It appears the only way I can get cruise is to order the XLT package and that adds nearly $ 2,300 to the vehicle price with all other options being the same as the XL.

Kinda bummed....
Welcome dude. I’m a long termed here and have found the forum very valuable. If you see a VB Lariat Mav on the highway it could be me. Edmonton, KY here.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided