Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered 9/17 at Davidson Ford in Clay. Fortunately I’m not in a hurry!
I was there on the 17th around noon and ordered mine. No dealers in Utica/Rome wanted to call me back.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 10/16/21 still waiting

DoubleDee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was there on the 17th around noon and ordered mine. No dealers in Utica/Rome wanted to call me back.
I originally reached out to every ford dealership in the Syracuse area, and Davidson was the only one to respond and answer all my questions. I guess the other three just don’t need the business!

Sponsored

TonyTee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tonytrafficlight.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid, 2023 iRacing F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I originally reached out to every ford dealership in the Syracuse area, and Davidson was the only one to respond and answer all my questions. I guess the other three just don’t need the business!
I've been leasing from Nye in Oneida since 2005. They never even got back to me. I guess the new ownership isn't as customer orientated. I really didn't want to go to the Utica dealers so that how I ended up Davidson.

I contacted them about a month before the order banks opened and they got right back to me and got in touch the day before ordering opened and I set an appointment to go there.

DoubleDee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've been leasing from Nye in Oneida since 2005. They never even got back to me. I guess the new ownership isn't as customer orientated. I really didn't want to go to the Utica dealers so that how I ended up Davidson.

I contacted them about a month before the order banks opened and they got right back to me and got in touch the day before ordering opened and I set an appointment to go there.
Same. Very easy.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any idea how long it takes to ship to NY? Tracker shows shipped a few days ago and wondering a timeframe so I can get financing together.

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any idea how long it takes to ship to NY? Tracker shows shipped a few days ago and wondering a timeframe so I can get financing together.
Mine was 'Built' 6/14, shipped 6/15 and delivered to dealer on 7/13. I have SIBL so surprised that didn't delay shipment.

ETA: Original delivery estimate was end of July.. I may have been checking the order tracker daily and saw it delivered. E-mailed dealer and they confirmed it.

Last edited:

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was 'Built' 6/14, shipped 6/15 and delivered to dealer on 7/13. I have SIBL so surprised that didn't delay shipment.

ETA: Original delivery estimate was end of July.. I may have been checking the order tracker daily and saw it delivered. E-mailed dealer and they confirmed it.
Ok thanks, so a month I guess. Were you able to get any price protection on your interest rate from order date?

Sponsored

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok thanks, so a month I guess. Were you able to get any price protection on your interest rate from order date?
Interest rate, no (got 4.9%, could likely get 3.x% at my local Credit Union), but did get price protection through SmartVincent, so I didn't push for the interest rate. And no ADM.

They also accepted my Farm Bureau $500 certificate with no issues.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interest rate, no (got 4.9%, could likely get 3.x% at my local Credit Union), but did get price protection through SmartVincent, so I didn't push for the interest rate. And no ADM.

They also accepted my Farm Bureau $500 certificate with no issues.
Sounds good. I have the Farm Bureau as well. Sucks cause interest rates were 1.9 when I ordered. Oh well 🤷‍♂️

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

About a month. See my sig for details.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From a wisconsinite to the New Yorkers. How are the Maverick's doing in all that snow. We're hovering around 17° 🥶 with only a couple inches on the ground. Kind of scary and it's only November!

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From a wisconsinite to the New Yorkers. How are the Maverick's doing in all that snow. We're hovering around 17° 🥶 with only a couple inches on the ground. Kind of scary and it's only November!
Too soon to say for me - only a few inches of snow in my area so far. No issues. I may get winter tires next year depending on how the season goes - spent way too much this year so need to hold off.
Sponsored