RNeeley

RNeeley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, 1944 Willy MB, 1949 Dodge project.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Made a few trips to the store and so far no noticeable changes to how the Maverick handles.

I purchased a steering wheel cover because I didn't like how the XL wheel feels, and I have a bad finger that, arthritis, was getting sore holding the thin wheel. The thicker wheel with the cover provides more grip and lessens the stress on my hand.

Amazon.com: KMMOTORS Steering Wheel Cover Universal 15 inch Simple Punched Design Vegan Leather Best Grip (Black) : Automotive

Next up I got the Ford mud flaps talked about here. Have not installed due to lousy weather and a cold sapping my energy.

2022 Ford Maverick OEM Genuine Black Molded Splash Guards Mud Flaps - 4pcs | eBay

After looking for a week at the options, I decided to order a bed cover. It was shown here a couple weeks ago, and I finally ordered it this morning. Looks like it will take a month to get to me. It will be more for keeping things like groceries safe when I have passengers rather than high security.

2022 Ford Maverick Gator SFX Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover | Gator Covers

That about does it for changes and upgrades. Unless someone makes that cool widget I can't live with out!
Sponsored