Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue 2017
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi
I just found this board.
I was looking for any updates relating to the production of the Maverick and found you.
I ordered my Maverick in mid Sept 2022 on Cape Cod (Lariet package -2.0 engine).
All I get from the dealer and Ford is - "No idea when production will start on this order"
I was wondering if anyone that ordered in lQ3 2022 has received a build date (non-hybrid)

Also my order priority is 19 - what does that even mean?

THanks,
Bob
Sponsored

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the forum! Most dealers default priority code is 19, they can range from 10 to 19 (lower the better). Built/Delivery time frames are all over the place, many MY22 orders still haven't been built after more than a year, some get delivered after a few months. It's a crystal ball, roll of the dice thing. Lots depends on the configuration (trim, options, etc), the dealers allocation. Best suggestion I have is keep your expectations LOW and prepare to hibernate on delivery unless your very lucky. Your chances are a little better with the EB instead of the hybrid. Good Luck!

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Priority status applies only within a dealership. Your dealer can place an order anywhere from priority 10 through 19. Some dealers will change priority number to a lower (better position in line) one if the customer requests it, others will refuse.

When a dealer receives allocations, from Ford then the next step is Ford reviewing the orders from that dealer to schedule production. That, in theory at least, is when priorities come into play.

A priority 10 from that particular dealer will be looked at for scheduling before a priority 19, subject to build constraints which might result in that priority 10 being passed over for one at a higher number without constraints in order to fulfill allocation targets.

That said, note that certain dealers' policies are to schedule all their orders at 19 (or 15, or 12 or some other number) in which case any perceived advantage of being at a lower priority number is moot.

Once your vehicle has been shifted from ordered to being in line for production, Ford will move it to priority 2.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford has plenty of capacity for ecoboost builds, so your odds of getting your truck are extremely good. Now as to WHEN in 2023 that might happen? That's where a Magic 8 Ball might give as good an answer as anyone here...

OP
OP

Rjward77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue 2017
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for the clarification on the Priority numbers.
I will post when// if I get a meaningful update from Ford
Sponsored