Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yes a lot so called dealers have the new Maverick, who cares what these crooks have, I ordered the Lariat, way back in June 2021 , sure ford said we got your order. yet no Vin. number nothing from Ford, plus I had to paid $1000.00 down just to get it ordered, so much for Ford saying nothing down to place a order, yet my dealer keeps giving me the run around, even though they XL on their lot. If mine ever get here which I doubt, its going on the auction block, because these dealers have already marked up the standard Xl up by extra $3000.00 and they already have a $3100.00 hold back. So those of you who placed orders good luck.
Have my out the door price from Chapman on my order. It’s in writing so it’s all good. Some dealers are legit others not so much.Chapman in Horsham, Pa is one of the good ones. Build date 10/14 and on the train heading east. Hell yes
Sponsored

whisper38

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Have my out the door price from Chapman on my order. It’s in writing so it’s all good. Some dealers are legit others not so much.Chapman in Horsham, Pa is one of the good ones. Build date 10/14 and on the train heading east. Hell yes
Glad you got yours, still nothing from ford for me, yet I'm seeing them pop up all over these car lots here in N.C. with huge mark up on them, supply and demand.