Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
I wanted YELLOW. Since they don't offer it (even though Ford does offer a Yellow Truck) I went with Oxford White.

I'm considering changing to the orange. If I could see it in person, I'd decide it it was an orange that looks good.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mrboom_5.0

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
I wanted YELLOW. Since they don't offer it (even though Ford does offer a Yellow Truck) I went with Oxford White.

I'm considering changing to the orange. If I could see it in person, I'd decide it it was an orange that looks good.
It's an orange that looks amazing!

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its not orange at all, coming from a guy thats fav color is orange. Its almost bus yellow but very metallic. It would be my second choice behind the hot pepper red I ordered.
Ford Maverick New Member / Cyber Orange Lariat FX4 Walk around thumbnail_20210714_131936

Michael Dietzel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I have a Corvette in that color which GM came out with in 2006 they called it Daytona sunset orange metallic. I get stopped by people all the time going completely ape shit over the color! Did not select the color when I originally bought the vehicle but have learned to love it! Plus my wife loves it which doesn't hurt. Excellent color you don't see it very often. They made 550 Corvettes in that color that was it. I would definitely order it on my next Maverick. The one I have now I did in iconic silver because it's a little easier to keep clean on a daily basis. Put two or three coats of turtle Wax on that orange and drive the shit out of it!

Michael Dietzel

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
PS I have heard that color described by many people in many different names my favorite was a group of Harley-Davidson riders at a local bike shop who called it peanut butter metallic
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.