First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OOPS! Original post accidentally got deleted. Here it is again, or the comments just posted won't make any sense!

Maverick is due Valentine's Day, so found one of these (new, with axe) for the cubby.

Ford Maverick New cubby hole addition.... TINMANheart
Sponsored

Whitenight

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just added a compass to the cubby hole.. now I will never get lost. 😉

PXL_20220113_182930813.jpg
Little bit of trivia - all aircraft have one of those compasses as standard equipment just in case all of the electronics fail. You might have other major problems in that case - but at least you'll know which direction you are heading on the way to the ground.

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Little bit of trivia - all aircraft have one of those compasses as standard equipment just in case all of the electronics fail. You might have other major problems in that case - but at least you'll know which direction you are heading on the way to the ground.
Who needs a compass to find “down”?

OP
OP
CenTexMav

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Let's hope the aircraft manufacturer didn't buy one of these $3 jewels... This compass has no clue where it is pointed. I can drive 30 minutes all over town and it will swear I am pointed due East. Then it will spin to a new direction,, normally wrong again and then suddenly track the right direction. True to it's name, it is is never really lost. It knows where it is... riding shotgun (cubby hole?) in my Maverick.

JanTheSexyVektan

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(...) I bought the compass off Amazon for about $3 ... and no, it doesn't have a clue what direction it is pointing most of the time... which really makes it all the funnier. Yes, I am aware the truck has a compass on the dash. (...)
"A man with a watch knows what time it is. A man with two watches is never quite sure."