Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And, since you are a "newbie" would highly recommend you start tuning into @fordvideoguy and his very informative videos and livestreams.

Here's the latest on production...
(11) Does Ford Price Protection Still Exist and How Does the Dealer Get Paid for Reimbursement | MaverickTruckClub - 2022+ Ford Maverick Pickup Forum, News, Owners, Discussions
...And if you watch this, which is pretty long, watch the introduction part about the "definitions" first (starts about 34 minutes in) and the Maverick part starts about 45 minutes into the presentation.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer allocations are the primary key in getting something built. I would contact your dealer and make sure they have one otherwise you might be waiting for a very long time.

Second, the mudflaps and tonneau cover (especially the hard tri-fold) have been and continue to be highly constrained items.

See the latest constraint posting:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...otal-retail-unscheduled-orders-3-18-24.45857/

If you remove those from your order, your dealer should be able to order both as accessories, get it faster than the factory can and install for you at same price as on original order before you take delivery . You should also be able to include on original equipment financing if that is a concern. Mine did just that for me.

You did not indicate what trim level so if you went with the XL trim level, it will be challenging to get built too.

And then your order should fly through IF your dealer has an allocation.
Reached out to the dealership and they said that they had plenty of allocations and that that was not going to be an issue at all, removed the Tonneau cover and mudflaps so we shall see.

I did not want to sacrifice my moonroof or black appearance backage though hahaha

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reached out to the dealership and they said that they had plenty of allocations and that that was not going to be an issue at all, removed the Tonneau cover and mudflaps so we shall see.

I did not want to sacrifice my moonroof or black appearance backage though hahaha
Good for you. Those items won't hurt you. Our 2024 is Carbonized Gray BAP and it didn't let us down. Love the combination.

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good for you. Those items won't hurt you. Our 2024 is Carbonized Gray BAP and it didn't let us down. Love the combination.
Mine will be exactly that! I forgot though that I did get the rainguards and the front wind guard as well but I am okay with leaving those on as I havent heard of constraints for them'

LGM30G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C-Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all!

I was finally able to put my Maverick order in, and was wondering if I could get some guidance on build time? I know there are pleeeeenty of threads already on people asking the same question, but it varies greatly on location, powertrain, addons and when you actually place the order.

I am in the New England Area and I ordered a 2024 Hybrid Lariat with a number of options, including the sunroof as well as some misc things such as the mudguards, touch lumen lights and the tonneau cover.

Just wondering what others have seen/ experienced with build times related to my circumstances? I know it will be 4-5 months at best but I am too excited not to ask!
I’m in CT. I placed an order for a Lariat Hybrid 7/17/23 at one dealer. No projected date. Last I talked to the they said maybe this December as a 2025 model.

I ordered an identical model 3/8/24. They said about 4 months. I found out a few days later that the production date is 6 May.
The difference is dealer allocations. The second had 5 available and I got one.

The first dealer never gave me info about allocations. He gave the impression that dealers don’t get allocations.

The first order was priority 19. The second is priority 3.

Assuming it builds that first week of May, I’m hoping to see mine in June or July. Depends on on how long to get it to New England.

Sponsored

Archivist Engineer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put my deposit down on July 4th, 2022 and had my order in within 4 hours of the order banks opening. I'm currently at 633 days and counting. Current estimate I have is maybe August, maybe as late as October. Though I wouldn't assume that my comedically terrible experience is the norm.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You will love the sunroof in combo with electric rear window. Often I crack them both and don’t need the ac on as the airflow is jus superb.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I put my deposit down on July 4th, 2022 and had my order in within 4 hours of the order banks opening. I'm currently at 633 days and counting. Current estimate I have is maybe August, maybe as late as October. Though I wouldn't assume that my comedically terrible experience is the norm.
This is unusual, I know that Ford scheduled all carryover 22 and 23 model year orders for January and February build dates. As long as your dealer used the same order number for your 24MY order as your 23MY order, you should have been scheduled. They gave dealers allocations to cover all of those priority 2 orders back in December. You can private message me your order information including your name and dealer information and I can get it with the correct person to process your order quickly.

Archivist Engineer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is unusual, I know that Ford scheduled all carryover 22 and 23 model year orders for January and February build dates. As long as your dealer used the same order number for your 24MY order as your 23MY order, you should have been scheduled. They gave dealers allocations to cover all of those priority 2 orders back in December. You can private message me your order information including your name and dealer information and I can get it with the correct person to process your order quickly.
My first truck got caught in the gas tank recall. It's sitting in Lordstown, OH right now but I was told not to expect a fix for that until Q4 2024. The dealership I ordered from put in a replacement order, which got scheduled for the last week of May. Assuming it takes the same amount of time to get here as the first one, that gets it to me sometime around the middle of August. Hence, my comically terrible luck and the August to October estimate.

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You will love the sunroof in combo with electric rear window. Often I crack them both and don’t need the ac on as the airflow is jus superb.
I was fortunate to already get my production date scheduled! It is scheduled for 6/3/2024 which is way sooner than I though. If I'm lucky Ill be able to get before the end of my birthday in july hahaha

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was fortunate to already get my production date scheduled! It is scheduled for 6/3/2024 which is way sooner than I though. If I'm lucky Ill be able to get before the end of my birthday in july hahaha
Sponsored