Sponsored

Need help with my speaker settings

Krooozn

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
Anita
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
23
Reaction score
45
Location
Suffolk, VA
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Pkg, 2005 PT Cruiser GT Turbo Convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am attaching a screenshot of my settings....can someone please help me with what I need to change and what the new setting should be....I have a 2023 Lariat Hybrid ....with the B&O sound system.....thanx!
Ford Maverick Need help with my speaker settings 1000006980
Sponsored

 

Carlitos_92

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
5,259
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 XLT EB AWD Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Why do you think you need to change the settings? Have you upgraded the system somehow?

Edit: Looking at your pic, it does look like several things are off - but how did they get that way?
 
OP
OP
Krooozn

Krooozn

2.5L Hybrid
Member
First Name
Anita
Joined
Jul 16, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
23
Reaction score
45
Location
Suffolk, VA
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Pkg, 2005 PT Cruiser GT Turbo Convertible
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why do you think you need to change the settings? Have you upgraded the system somehow?

Edit: Looking at your pic, it does look like several things are off - but how did they get that way?
I have no idea...as the picture reflects the settings as when I bought it used. Basically I want to change it because there is very little sound that comes from the rear speakers, set that way from factory. I guess to keep from blowing those small speakers.....I just want more of a balanced sound instead of it all in the front of the cab.....

Thanx!
 

ZABSMAV

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Gary
Joined
Mar 7, 2024
Threads
6
Messages
710
Reaction score
892
Location
Utah
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am attaching a screenshot of my settings....can someone please help me with what I need to change and what the new setting should be....I have a 2023 Lariat Hybrid ....with the B&O sound system.....thanx!
1000006980.webp
Why are you screwing around in Forscan?

I've heard nothing but people bricking their cars by messing with things they have no business playing around with. I sure as heck wouldn't want to buy a used car that some shadetree mechanic screwed around the settings in, not knowing which ones were safety related.

The stock high end B&O audio system in the Lariat is adjusted from the center display audio settings. It should sound excellent just the way it came from Ford, once you adjust the bass, mid-range and treble and adjust the balance and fader in those settings.
 

Carlitos_92

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
2,506
Reaction score
5,259
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 XLT EB AWD Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Well, two caveats: I don't have the B&O, and I don't remember all the options - but if you can get to here, or similar, it should be an improvement - if the system is original...

Ford Maverick Need help with my speaker settings 1790952122671-0l


What's weird about the current settings is they aren't even symmetrical from right to left, so it seems like someone has monkeyed with it. Hopefully there has not been a bunch of rewiring for an aftermarket setup. If the above settings aren't an improvement, that is probably why.

If those settings do help, you can also play with the "Tweeter" vs. "Tweeter+Woofer" or "Non-tweeter only" (whatever that is) and see if the sound is any better. If you like it loud and speakers start being overdriven, you can always put it back to "Tweeter only" where applicable.
 

otldoc

2.5L Hybrid
New member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have no idea...as the picture reflects the settings as when I bought it used. Basically I want to change it because there is very little sound that comes from the rear speakers, set that way from factory. I guess to keep from blowing those small speakers.....I just want more of a balanced sound instead of it all in the front of the cab.....

Thanx!
I did read in another thread that the back speakers because they were close to the head of passengers were set to not be obtrusive to those sitting in the back.
Sponsored

 
 







Top