EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Guys,

I took my truck to have it undercoated last week. The guys at the shop removed many parts and panels to thoroughly do the job.

Somewhere along the line a piece of trim got lost. I''m not worried about placing blame as I have known the shop owner for 20 years. Its the "mudflap" that is in FRONT of the Driver-Side REAR tire. I have attached a pic of the part that is on the passenger side and a pic of the missing piece on the driver side. I looked online, but I can't determine which part it is or exactly what it is called. Air deflector?

If any of you know the name and part number I would be most appreciated. I hope I don't have to pull out the dremel and make this part.

Thank You in advance.

Ford Maverick Name and part number for this OEM part? trim

Ford Maverick Name and part number for this OEM part? trim2
Sponsored

Shawshi

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MKX, 1980 F150, 2002 Firebird, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

013SamIAm

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Flex, 1965 Ford Galaxie, 2014 Toyota Camry
NZ6Z6011398B list is $24.73+tax they are a couple days out but are available. I work at a dealership in North Charleston, SC. I am waiting to order mine next year! If you need help let me know.

Last edited:

Aherpa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge, Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys,

I took my truck to have it undercoated last week. The guys at the shop removed many parts and panels to thoroughly do the job.

Somewhere along the line a piece of trim got lost. I''m not worried about placing blame as I have known the shop owner for 20 years. Its the "mudflap" that is in FRONT of the Driver-Side REAR tire. I have attached a pic of the part that is on the passenger side and a pic of the missing piece on the driver side. I looked online, but I can't determine which part it is or exactly what it is called. Air deflector?

If any of you know the name and part number I would be most appreciated. I hope I don't have to pull out the dremel and make this part.

Thank You in advance.

trim.jpg

trim2.jpg
Don't forget the bolts, as well. Hardware store bolts might rust badly sitting in that particular spot.

OP
OP
vezpa

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Don't forget the bolts, as well. Hardware store bolts might rust badly sitting in that particular spot.
I got it a few weeks ago from the dealer.

Sponsored