Sponsored

My one year order anniversary is coming up for my 2022 Hybrid Lariat...

DaddyGoat

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I've waited so long... my reward is to be told by the dealership that FORD is pushing my (early October 2021 order date) 2022 Lariat Hybrid order to a 2023 Order. FML. We altered my order to remove the luxury Package, moonroof and anything else that isn't stock... That got my priority order to a 10. What does that even mean? I have NO VIN, NO BUILD DATE, NO ANYTHING.

The last new car I purchased was 16 years ago when I was a new Teacher and that poor Nissan is tired and ready to be put down. Here I WAS, super excited to buy my first ever truck, and now I almost don't even want it. I have a few questions that the dealership wasn't able to answer.

1. Are new Exo Boost 2023 orders going to go before my Hybrid order that is over a year old?
  2. How long are we looking at for the first 2023's to roll out?
  3. Is there a difference between the 2022 and 2023 Hybrids?
  4. Why even OFFER the Lariat and the Luxury package if it delays the orders so much?
I was looking forward to being a Ford Owner. I know that many things are out of their control, HOWEVER I feel like an unwanted customer.

Mr. Gautier
Art Teacher
Truck-less
Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

1-year Anniversary tomorrow of Order Placement (9-20-2021), will be sending my Salesman a picture of a cupcake with a lit candle. He’ll enjoy the twisted humor.

He showed me a screen shot of the Visibility Report with the latest update, stalled and skipping like a broken record with an ongoing “pending”. The line items prior showed it bouncing back-and-forth between Body Shop and Offsite (probably SIBL), before it became lost. Ugh.

Thankful that the 2022 Model Year may culminate in a delivery of this Hybrid Lariat…eventually.

The irony of 9-20 being the 1-year Anniversary of the order being placed AND the closing of the 2023 Order Banks is not lost…

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your MY22 order effectively no longer exists, and the only use for it is to get you the private offer against a MY23. You MUST place a new MY23 order - your MY22 order WILL NOT roll over. FORD has announced that the MY23 order banks for the hybrid will close TOMORROW. If you want a Maverick before 2024, you will have to go to your dealer tomorrow to place a MY23 order.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I feel like a lot of us getting in on the Maverick 2023 orders are going to be posting a thread like this a year from now, too.
Sponsored