Sponsored

How should I celebrate my 1 year order anniversary...???

Spartan_J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Chevy Spark
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Next Wednesday is my anniversary date. I ordered XLT Hybrid in HPRed. How should I celebrate???
  • Drink heavily because I have no build date yet?
  • Drink heavily because I'm missing out on hybrid mpgs?
  • Curse under my breath at Ford and any Maverick Hybrid owner that is driving around in a truck they ordered in September???
  • ALL THE ABOVE
Ford Maverick How should I celebrate my 1 year order anniversary...??? 1654825889141
Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Next Wednesday is my anniversary date. I ordered XLT Hybrid in HPRed. How should I celebrate???
  • Curse under my breath at Ford and any Maverick Hybrid owner that is driving around in a truck they ordered in September???
  • ALL THE ABOVE
1654825889141.png
I am scheduled to be built during the 4th week before my order anniversary so it might be that I could get mine on my anniversary. Probably not but if I can take delivery on my anniversary I will take a one candled cake with me.

PeteSJCA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Definitely ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ll be in the one year club, but I do see the finish line…

did your dealer do some funny business or have a lot of orders? I would’ve thought that all June orders were scheduled by now…

I’m an XLT Hybrid w/ lux in CGM…

DeeZee

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT Luxury Package
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ALL THE ABOVE
1654825889141.png
Let me guess spray in bed liner and or luxury package? I am not near my anniversary (11-1-2021) but feel your pain and will drink with you🥃🥂🍻🍹🍷🍺

Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I understand you are joking about the heavy drinking alternatives. 🙂 At least I hope so because I always found that after heavy drinking, the problem was still there, and I felt like crap. I bitch and whine about this whole Maverick buying process. But I do realize it is almost like the weather; talk about it but can't do much about it. Still doesn't stop me from bitching though.....

Guess you could go out and buy another after-market item for your Maverick, if you still have room in your garage. Maybe a good ice chest to put a few beers in when you go show your new Maverick to your friends?????? (y)

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand you are joking about the heavy drinking alternatives. 🙂 At least I hope so because I always found that after heavy drinking, the problem was still there, and I felt like crap. I bitch and whine about this whole Maverick buying process. But I do realize it is almost like the weather; talk about it but can't do much about it. Still doesn't stop me from bitching though.....

Guess you could go out and buy another after-market item for your Maverick, if you still have room in your garage. Maybe a good ice chest to put a few beers in when you go show your new Maverick to your friends?????? (y)
Tom,
Not sure if CG stands for Cactus or Carbonized but if Carb I saw some great shots of that color on You Tuber Ford Maverick Maniac. I think grey is the wrong description after seeing that.

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll likely still be in production purgatory, but a Built notification for my anniversary would be freaking nice.

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep. ALL the above!

Sponsored

lostbyte1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know how you feel mines built but it's been over 2 weeks awaiting shipping so I could be celebrating a one year anniversary before I get it.

ClemsonU88

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick; 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd send a "You're 1 year old today!" birthday card to your Order at the dealership. :)

Coincidentally, my truck is scheduled to be delivered ON the one year anniversary of my Confirmed Order date. I ordered on 6/23/21, but they confirmed the order on 7/3; and they're saying it's expected at the dealership by 7/3/22.

I joked in another thread that I think my truck has taken up permanent residence in Illinois. It got there 2 weeks ago and isn't expected to be at the dealer for another 4 weeks. I'm thinking about planning a trip to Chicago to visit it. (heavy sigh)

OP
OP
Spartan_J

Spartan_J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Chevy Spark
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let me guess spray in bed liner and or luxury package? I am not near my anniversary (11-1-2021) but feel your pain and will drink with you🥃🥂🍻🍹🍷🍺

Thanks...that's it...but i'd rather wait for the truck i want.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
a couple shots JD. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ALL
Sponsored