First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So we went to attend this auto show in Utah today, and as I was pulling out of the parking lot, the transmission not in park alarm was going nuts, and I was like "Ah great, please don't be some sort of electrical issue" or I was wondering if the transmission was having some sort of issue and it was telling me to pull over.

Nope, I was a clown. I pulled over, and realized the door hadn't closed all the way when I shut it, probably hit something next to the door as it closed. Immediately was overwhelmed with a sense of relief, and spent the rest of the drive home laughing at my own clumsiness.
Sponsored

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So we went to attend this auto show in Utah today, and as I was pulling out of the parking lot, the transmission not in park alarm was going nuts, and I was like "Ah great, please don't be some sort of electrical issue" or I was wondering if the transmission was having some sort of issue and it was telling me to pull over.

Nope, I was a clown. I pulled over, and realized the door hadn't closed all the way when I shut it, probably hit something next to the door as it closed. Immediately was overwhelmed with a sense of relief, and spent the rest of the drive home laughing at my own clumsiness.
Glad it wasn’t anything major. Mother Maverick was taking care of you😁.

The Real Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve seen that once or twice.