First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150, camry,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting. I've not looked at this before but it looks like my Maverick will get put on a truck in Cottage Grove, MN (won't have far to be trucked). The status is still "pending," so I'm assuming that it's still waiting to get on a train (makes sense I haven't got a shipped email yet).
me too, it does look like we are on the same delivery
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
CSX does not have my railcar and I can't get passed the 2nd prompt on UP ☹ . I'm on railcar TTGX975606 if anybody can get through UP for me?
Try Norfolk Southern

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
Hello. I need some help. My dealer says it has no information other than a date range. I talked to Ford marketing and they were no help either. Is there a way to ping your vechicle using the Ford pass app even though you can not activate the vehicle? Or does this mean that my maverick is showing in transit but has not been assigned a train car as of yet even though I got the email last Monday that said it had been shipped. Any help or advice would be appreciated
My Ford pass activated about a month ago. I activated the app and a few weeks after I got an alert it's active.

Been in a deep sleep since Saturday. Still showed in Mexico with a delivery date of 12/7 to 12/13

OP
OP
huunvubu

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Tpowers

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
My Ford pass activated about a month ago. I activated the app and a few weeks after I got an alert it's active.

Been in a deep sleep since Saturday. Still showed in Mexico with a delivery date of 12/7 to 12/13
I activated the app this afternoon. Been built since 11/26. How can you tell if it’s active and how can you tell that it has been in a deep sleep since Saturday

Tpowers

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Just a quick question for all of you. How quick did you get the rail car assignment? Mine went to in transit last Monday and my dealer has not seen a rail car number yet. He has checked the visibility report and it just gives him a date range

OP
OP
huunvubu

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a quick question for all of you. How quick did you get the rail car assignment? Mine went to in transit last Monday and my dealer has not seen a rail car number yet. He has checked the visibility report and it just gives him a date range
My Maverick was built on 11/29 and on 11/30 I got the email from Ford saying it was shipped.

On the "Vehicle Visibility" report that I got on 12/02 from the dealer it shows in transit on 11/30 with the Railcar number.

Ford Maverick My Maverick Hybrid has Shipped - with Inroute Details Shipping Update 12-02-2021.JPG

Tpowers

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
My Maverick was built on 11/29 and on 11/30 I got the email from Ford saying it was shipped.

On the "Vehicle Visibility" report that I got on 12/02 from the dealer it shows in transit on 11/30 with the Railcar number.

Shipping Update 12-02-2021.JPG
They say that when they look at this screen it only gives a date range. Could it have not been assigned a rail car yet even though it says it is in transit

Sponsored

Lappo424

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord - Looking to switch to Maverick XL
I activated the app this afternoon. Been built since 11/26. How can you tell if it’s active and how can you tell that it has been in a deep sleep since Saturday
Pablo hit activate in the truck I assume.

Only way

OP
OP
huunvubu

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They say that when they look at this screen it only gives a date range. Could it have not been assigned a rail car yet even though it says it is in transit
Once it says "In Transit" in the Primary Field and "Shipped Rail" in the Secondary Field it will have the Railcar number.

When talking to your dealer ask them to View Full History and scroll down if necessary to see these lines.

Tpowers

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Once it says "In Transit" in the Primary Field and "Shipped Rail" in the Secondary Field it will have the Railcar number.

When talking to your dealer ask them to View Full History and scroll down if necessary to see these lines.
Ok. I sent them a screenshot of this. Hopefully this will help. Ford marketing was of no help other than to tell me the same thing the dealer did that it was in transit. Hopefully it will show up for them tomorrow. I am really hoping that it does not take until January 4th to get to NC. But from the threads on here it sounds like the trains are moving at a snails pace. Thanks for your help.

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:56%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3Onld1pwLqT7rIXmq0" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
<div style="width:100%;height:0;padding-bottom:56%;position:relative;"><iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3Onld1pwLqT7rIXmq0" width="100%" height="100%" style="position:absolute" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe></div><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
Love this! I have been a Packer fan all my life. I was born in Wisconsin but raised in South Dakota.

Go! Pack! Go!
Sponsored