Sponsored

My First Edition Area 51 hybrid has arrived at Long McArthur!

Mitchell Lorens

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered this a lifetime ago... for those of you who have been driving it for a while, can you tell me if it lives up to expectations? Is it as cool and fun as it looks?
I've been driving mine for 6 months and love it more every day. Going to the gas station is an event. I love the ride, some say it's too bouncy or stiff.. I don't go off road much at all. I get approached often about how I like this vehicle and I tell people it's the best vehicle I've ever owned for a LOT of reasons. I've had one recall done for the "Engine fire issue" and one to go for airbags in a couple months.. no big, I don't care I have to say it's a big home run for FoMoCo. You're gonna love it, enjoy your time together :cool:
Sponsored

OP
OP
KimoCarew

KimoCarew

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kimo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus ES 300H
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congratulations on getting your new Maverick First Edition! This is the same thing I ordered and I'm so jealous. Lol

Still no build date for mine. When did you order it and how long did it take to deliver from Mexico? I ordered my hybrid FE from another Midwest dealer in Iowa so the transport time should be similar.
UPDATE… I love my Mav… no complaints. It is better(for me) than the Tacoma it replaced