Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gotcha! Appreciate the info. Closer I get, the more anxious I become haha. 😂
Yup totally understand, my advice is to just maintain a good communication with your sales rep. Mine, Nelson was texting/emailng me updates through the whole process including photos of the truck when it arrived.
Sponsored

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
update sunday 1/15 vero NO Mavericks on lot both used also gone and they had one used santa cruz,all gone !!
up date sunday 1/22 NO mavericks on the lot new or used

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Has anyone recently gotten a scheduled vehicle from Mullinax? I’m starting to think their allocations are severely limited in 2023, compared to the numbers of 2022. Anybody?

Last edited:

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone recently gotten a scheduled vehicle from Mullinax? I’m starting to think their allocations are severely limited in 2023, compared to the numbers of 2022. Anybody?
Mine is sitting in the railyard as we speak. I’m pretty sure they have a good amount of allocations, but with the 2022 rollovers I’m sure those have been getting eaten up.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Kia Optima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is sitting in the railyard as we speak. I’m pretty sure they have a good amount of allocations, but with the 2022 rollovers I’m sure those have been getting eaten up.
I can assure you that my 2022 rollover hasn't eaten anyone's allocations thus far

Sponsored

dillon_116

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
22MY rollover- I’m currently in production, should be built Tuesday next week

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine has been in production for three weeks now. Ford chat and salesman says it's been produced for two weeks but hasn't updated in the tracker and still in Mexico.

dillon_116

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine has been in production for three weeks now. Ford chat and salesman says it's been produced for two weeks but hasn't updated in the tracker and still in Mexico.
are you with Mullinax in Apopka? Thought I’ve seen you somewhere say that. I actually live in Tampa area but had heard they’re easy to deal with. My salesperson hasn’t updated me on anything since my original order, almost missed the rollover deadline because he apparently had no idea they were rolled over and had to be signed for.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

are you with Mullinax in Apopka? Thought I’ve seen you somewhere say that. I actually live in Tampa area but had heard they’re easy to deal with. My salesperson hasn’t updated me on anything since my original order, almost missed the rollover deadline because he apparently had no idea they were rolled over and had to be signed for.
Yeah, Apopka. My salesman is Joe. He definitely isn't the proactive type. I always have to reach out first. Ended up costing me about $1000 because I reached out before the Dec 2021 price increases to add a package and he said he didn't know anything about it and would update my order in a day or so. Of course the price increased and he said there was nothing he could do about it. In the end it didn't matter because my 22 wasn't built and had to deal with the price increases anyways.

I went with Mullinax because they don't have dealer fees and they are 5 minutes away from me.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
up date sunday 1/22 NO mavericks on the lot new or used
Update sunday 1/29 mullinax vero beach 4 mavericks on the lot .ALL SAY SOLD , im on month 16 now !!

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did anyone who ordered at thr Apopka branch have the dealer remove the dealer emblem off the back? I'm okay with the license plate frame, but don't want the emblem/sticker they put. Wondering if they gave anyone crap for asking.

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine was on the tailgate, took about 10 seconds with a heat gun on LOW and pulled way back till I saw it get warm enough to peel off. A little rubbing alcohol and gone, I wouldn't trust the dealership detailers to touch it honestly. Just wait and do it yourself, a hair dryer will work if you dont have a heat gun btw.

letsrock23

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing on my end. I think they are having issues with allocations.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was on the tailgate, took about 10 seconds with a heat gun on LOW and pulled way back till I saw it get warm enough to peel off. A little rubbing alcohol and gone, I wouldn't trust the dealership detailers to touch it honestly. Just wait and do it yourself, a hair dryer will work if you dont have a heat gun btw.
Yeah, I don't want to go buy a heat gun. I think they put them on at the dealer so I'm hoping I can just catch them before they do it.

Bobbm11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport & 2015 cmax energy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nothing on my end. I think they are having issues with allocations.
Received my maverick hybrid xlt/lux pkg and 360 on 1/31, was delivered prior week but I wanted spray in bed liner and it was completed on the 30th… was shipped on the 4th.
Ford Maverick Mullinax Ford D9E421A7-5001-4381-9469-B98751F235F8
Sponsored