First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m on a call list at Mullinax in Mobile and Jerry there is a straight shooter. Has contacted me to check in even when he didn’t have a truck available yet. Finally had one and called me on a Saturday morning. $2k markup but no BS other fees or add ons. Didn’t take it because I can wait - but that is more than fair in this market. Today I got a lead from a local dealer outside Houston here for $15k over. 🤣 I didn’t respond.
Sponsored

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told at Mullinex in Apopka that they marked the Maverick up $1200. Why shouldn't they, he asked, when someone can buy it and then go sell it for that much more than they paid for it. He said no markup on the other models though. Hmmmm.

Then Mullinex in New Smyrna never got back to me until my 3rd inquiry. And no, they weren't 3 in one day. More like a week and a half.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was told at Mullinex in Apopka that they marked the Maverick up $1200. Why shouldn't they, he asked, when someone can buy it and then go sell it for that much more than they paid for it. He said no markup on the other models though. Hmmmm.

Then Mullinex in New Smyrna never got back to me until my 3rd inquiry. And no, they weren't 3 in one day. More like a week and a half.
Mullinax in Apopka is marking them up $3000. It started at $500 and they have been slowly adding $500 each month or so. Of course, this is only on trucks on the lot. They are still doing MSRP for orders.

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax in Apopka is marking them up $3000. It started at $500 and they have been slowly adding $500 each month or so. Of course, this is only on trucks on the lot. They are still doing MSRP for orders.
And they are still not charging any dealer fees, and they are securing the rebate rates and incentives through Smart Vincent system offered by Ford.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like Mullinax in Kissimmee may have a couple Lariats and an XL coming in by the looks of their site. Asking $3k over for each.

Sponsored

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
to bad looks like this dealer has no clue either, sad as I ahve bought from them before, I took in the email from Ford on what to do on my order etc. salesman said ,he never seen the email ,they seem to have no clue whats going on, I said dont you and Ford talk?? have meetings ?? they act like what are they to do about what I took in ?? I called Ford customer service twice , told them my 2 cents !!I said how can a dealer that big NO NOTHING ?????

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

to bad looks like this dealer has no clue either, sad as I ahve bought from them before, I took in the email from Ford on what to do on my order etc. salesman said ,he never seen the email ,they seem to have no clue whats going on, I said dont you and Ford talk?? have meetings ?? they act like what are they to do about what I took in ?? I called Ford customer service twice , told them my 2 cents !!I said how can a dealer that big NO NOTHING ?????
Which Mullinax was this? I messaged my salesman on Thursday after getting the email and it's been crickets. Mine is Apopka

MAVRICK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Any
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Which Mullinax was this? I messaged my salesman on Thursday after getting the email and it's been crickets. Mine is Apopka
AD from Mullinax Apopka [06/30/2022]

Ford Maverick Mullinax Ford 1656857698372

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

AD from Mullinax Apopka [06/30/2022]

1656857698372.png
Yeah I got that email from my salesman the day after I texted him and he ignored me

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
this was the vero beach one. I got home from them, and saw the email (ad) on pre ordering 2023 from apopka store?? I called them the next day talked to 2 people, ended up putting in for another one, he told me that in august if our 2022 is not scheduled, we would have the choice to roll to a 2023, and said,those would go to the front of the line?? who knows?? I dont know who really knows anything!! so I will see which one we get ( if any) first Vero acts like they had no clue? the apopka dealer apologized for Vero not knowing anything!! so will se what the Oct 21st order happens , and now with this pre order one. both are hybrid xlt ,one opt trailer hitch one area 51 ,other catus gray!! watch us end up with two, or NONE ,who knows!!

Sponsored

All4spl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spoke to my salesmen last week about this, they have "pre configured" mavericks that they are taking "pre-orders" on. These "pre-orders" will NOT be entered till August 15th, August 2nd -15th are for entering orders for existing 22 order holders who have not had their trucks built. And from the information Tim the ford guy has given recently even if they did put in these orders starting on August 2nd, the customers who re-order a 23 who had an outstanding 22 build will be put in line before any of these.

The "pre configured" mavericks are from his description "non-constrained builds". I will be going back down to Mullinax in Apopka on the 2nd to put in my 23 order and I do not plan on changing anything on it UNLESS they offer Eruption Green as a color option.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I spoke to my salesmen last week about this, they have "pre configured" mavericks that they are taking "pre-orders" on. These "pre-orders" will NOT be entered till August 15th, August 2nd -15th are for entering orders for existing 22 order holders who have not had their trucks built. And from the information Tim the ford guy has given recently even if they did put in these orders starting on August 2nd, the customers who re-order a 23 who had an outstanding 22 build will be put in line before any of these.

The "pre configured" mavericks are from his description "non-constrained builds". I will be going back down to Mullinax in Apopka on the 2nd to put in my 23 order and I do not plan on changing anything on it UNLESS they offer Eruption Green as a color option.
I'll be right there with you. I have an October order that still hasn't been scheduled. I have a feeling that it might be scheduled in the last week or so with my luck.

res0991

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Apopka location connected with me last week to see if I wanted to drop any of the constraint packages. I went forward with removing CP360 & Lux. Received my build date of 9/5 and VIN this week. Just happy to be getting my truck at some point in the next few months!

Parabellum

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 5.0 (hopefully soon maverick)
I was contacted by them through text and I was entered in for a preorder supposedly. They were very responsive so hopefully that doesn’t change. They said they were just taking name/DL info and color and that the packages would come later.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Apopka location connected with me last week to see if I wanted to drop any of the constraint packages. I went forward with removing CP360 & Lux. Received my build date of 9/5 and VIN this week. Just happy to be getting my truck at some point in the next few months!
They actually reached out to you? My salesman responds but I always have to be the first one. Never reached out me at all to drop anything.
Sponsored