First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An Outback, an Ioniq, a Corvette, a Fiat Spider
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have now owned the new Ford Maverick hybrid pick-up truck for 7 weeks, having driven 958 miles and visited the gas station 3 times.
At its first fill-up, it had gotten close to 42 MPG. At the second, 44 MPG, and the third, close to 47 MPG. I'll gas up again shortly, but, as you can see, it's currently getting 49 MPG. This has all been through mixed (city and hwy) driving. At these MPG numbers, I figure the truck has a driving range of close to 600 miles per tankful.
I chalk up the trending improved fuel economy to my better learning how the truck responds to accelerating, breaking, and coasting, as well as how best to keep the truck in electric drive mode as much as possible.

Ford Maverick MPG over the first 1000 miles mpg peppa may17
Sponsored

Jackel007

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am still on my first tank. I am at 400 miles now and says I have 192 until E, which for this time of year I think is good. So far I have only driven in the "city". Highest speed so far is 55.

lonewolf904

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler gmc yukon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

i will be getting my 3 maverick hybrid this coming Jan as far as mileage as high as 48 city and 39 hyw but average 37-38 city hwy combo
Sponsored