Sponsored

Mods O' the Day

ricwan

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
rick
Joined
Jul 13, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
53
Reaction score
41
Location
Williamsburg va
Vehicle(s)
2026 maverick lariat and, 2025 honda civic type r
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
There are so many sub-forums this probably is not in the correct one. I try and try but everytime it seems my thread gets reassigned. 🫤

Today's mods were to put on black lug nuts. The ones I got on Amazon scratched so easy...maybe that is norm...IDK...still looks better. Waiting on a set of black locking lug nuts.

091726_0009.webp

091726_0011.webp


Then next on my list was the Husky hood guard/deflector...wow...for the money this is bangin'! I read all the comments on here and I prefered the non-adhesive style...this looks great IMHO and very rock solid. I also like when you are driving you barely see it!

091726_0015.webp


Last but not least I got these very inexpensive tire caps....I am sure some crack head will steal them and I will probably buy some backups..

091726_0004-Edit.webp


Since it has been forever since I have owned a car that you can so easily mod, this is super fun. Monday I have scheduled a new exhaust....stay "tuned".
FWIW, I was a cop 40 yrs. while I've taken reports on everything under the sun being stolen, never had a complaint of valve stem caps (alone) being taken. Now, wheels, that's another story. I forget the name, starts with an "F" an Italian company makes some wheel locks I put on my lariat wheels.
 

First Sergeant

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jan 2, 2024
Threads
16
Messages
869
Reaction score
1,118
Location
Fruitland Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hybrid pushing a 40 foot diesel motorhome 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs
 
When new the Bed cover was to keep my wife happy and mud flaps to keep the mud off my doors, they work.
I have yet to find a cool looking trinket to add to my Tremor.
Last thing and the only thing I’ve added for the look factor that serves no purpose other than it amuses me:
IMG_2695.webp


That’s really good coffee btw.
Black Rifle "Spirit of 76" one f my favorites. I used to do 9 cups of java a day, but dropped down to 7. Always a pot with some available on my counter top. Many other brands I like also.
 

Cherokee

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Marty
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Threads
67
Messages
4,749
Reaction score
9,419
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
2026 Ford Maverick Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m a light weight,
I try to limit myself to three cups a day.
Or one when I get up followed by a 24 once cup for seconds, :’P
 

Sponsored

EffNo50

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
Jun 15, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
601
Reaction score
734
Location
Central California
Vehicle(s)
2024 Lariat Hybrid white on black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m a light weight,
I try to limit myself to three cups a day.
Or one when I get up followed by a 24 once cup for seconds, :’P
I try to limit myself to just 1 cup a day
Ford Maverick Mods O' the Day 1790298177612-fv
 

VA Flash

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Randy
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
79
Reaction score
127
Location
Virginia
Vehicle(s)
2025 Lariat Hybrid AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are so many sub-forums this probably is not in the correct one. I try and try but everytime it seems my thread gets reassigned. 🫤

Today's mods were to put on black lug nuts. The ones I got on Amazon scratched so easy...maybe that is norm...IDK...still looks better. Waiting on a set of black locking lug nuts.

091726_0009.webp

091726_0011.webp


Then next on my list was the Husky hood guard/deflector...wow...for the money this is bangin'! I read all the comments on here and I prefered the non-adhesive style...this looks great IMHO and very rock solid. I also like when you are driving you barely see it!

091726_0015.webp


Last but not least I got these very inexpensive tire caps....I am sure some crack head will steal them and I will probably buy some backups..

091726_0004-Edit.webp


Since it has been forever since I have owned a car that you can so easily mod, this is super fun. Monday I have scheduled a new exhaust....stay "tuned".
Great job, you have a Killer looking Truck!! Did you install the Husky hood guard/deflector from your link (with the double-sided tape) or was it the one with fasteners?
 
OP
OP
vegasdood

vegasdood

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Jul 16, 2026
Threads
11
Messages
94
Reaction score
207
Location
Vegas, Baby!
Website
www.justwatchn.com
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick Lobo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great job, you have a Killer looking Truck!! Did you install the Husky hood guard/deflector from your link (with the double-sided tape) or was it the one with fasteners?
Thanks a lot! I did it with the fasteners
Sponsored

 
 







Top