Sponsored

Search results

  1. First time hybrid owner (these damn noises)

    I transitioned from an F-150 with a 3.5L EcoBoost engine—fast, smooth, and spacious—and loved every minute of driving it. When it came time to downsize, fuel economy became my top priority. After buying the small Maverick for its mileage, I quickly realized I got more than just great fuel...
  2. First time hybrid owner (these damn noises)

    The noises kind of remind me of Mater. 😀 Mater on The New Road With Extra Sound Effects
  3. New OEDRO soft roll-up tonneau cover owner

    Very nice! On their web site it looks like that cover comes with tailgate weather stripping as well. How wide was the bulkhead seal and did you install it flush with the inside of the bulkhead? I'm going to eventually replace my foam bulkhead seal with a rubber one.
  4. [20% OFF Clearance] Mabett Maverick Sunshade

    I’ve had mine for a month and use it every day, and once I got the hang of untwisting, installing, and twisting it back into the storage bag, I wouldn’t go back to the fold-up kind. It’s the first sunshade I’ve owned that gives full coverage, and I can definitely feel the temperature difference...
  5. Mods O' the Day

    Great job, you have a Killer looking Truck!! Did you install the Husky hood guard/deflector from your link (with the double-sided tape) or was it the one with fasteners?
  6. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Not good. Try this email address which I was using to communicate with them. [email protected]
  7. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Todd, Thank you for all the great videos on YouTube. You're the Man!!
  8. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Thank you and Todd for all of the info. I already have the ESI 6' bulkhead seal that's been in my garage for about 2 months. Now I know how to use it, and I saved your post to my favorites. 😀
  9. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Let us know how it turns out. Your design is very interesting. (y) I wouldn't want/dare to notch the body trim molding on my truck. As it is now I have far less water coming in than with my old BAK hard roll up top. I also have a bed mat, so whatever little water gets in it just dribbles down...
  10. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Your creases do look like they could be deeper than mine was but it's hard to tell from a photo. Please keep us posted on what Leer's response is. I had also thought about returning mine but after the first night laying out flat in the garage it looked better and after 2 days in the sun, I...
  11. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Are your creases cut all the way through? Mine was creased but not cut through. It has come back into shape in the last 1-1/2 weeks since the install. 1st photo was on 9-12-26, 2nd photo 9-23-26
  12. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Great deal at 1/2 price. How is it holding up after about 3 years and how many time a day do you open it up. Just wondering because I work out of my truck and opened and closed my old BAK hard roll up approx. 5-7 times a day on average and it didn't last a year before it started to fail.
  13. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Looking at the product videos, it appears that the panel at the cab doesn't fold up like the LEER does.
  14. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    I left the bulkhead seal (and sealed it with black RTV silicone) that was installed for my BAK top that was retired. If this one leaks I'll replace it with this one. Amazon.com: Bak Industries - PARTS-326A0005 - BAK Industries PARTS-326A0005 Bulkhead Seal : Industrial & Scientific
  15. Mangoal dash camera -2026 lariat with Sunroof

    Thanks for the post. Please keep us posted on the outcome. I would also be interested in a true plug and play product.
  16. Crazy good deal on LEER quad fold bed cover

    Update- My LEER bed cover was delivered on Wednesday and installed yesterday. It was well worth the wait and a great product. Best $399.00 that I've spent.
  17. Maverick Sunshade – 30% OFF Clearance

    Thanks Ryan. Just received mine this evening. (y)
  18. Police Edition Maverick spotted (Charlottesville PD)

    I'll definitely take some more photos from different angles the next time I see the Police Edition Maverick. I was lucky to catch him at a traffic light to take this photo. 😀
  19. Police Edition Maverick spotted (Charlottesville PD)

    I do see/hear many Hybrid Explorers that our police departments use. I had a gas-powered Explorer many years ago and they are great vehicles.




Top