First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was listening to our local talk radio show and the manager or owner, lets just say head guy, was talking about his dealership and mentioned they had 70 Maverick orders. When I heard that, I was hoping 69 were Eco's and 1 (mine) was the hybrid. 😆 :sneaky: . but my luck there are 69 orders ahead of mine.:rolleyes:

Forgot to add, the dealership is Fox Grand Traverse.
Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ordered mine 11/3/21 out of Avis Ford. Priority 10 but it's been a 10 since I ordered it. I have my confirmation email. Hoping tomorrow I get the build date. Ordered an XLT FX4 Lux package and 360 co pilot in black. Anyone know details with different metro Detroit allocations. Doesn't seem like this dealership has had many allocations.
although my sales rep did call me Monday about a Mav available but it was a little too basic in features for me to get it just to get one asap.
I would be interested in what dealers have the highest allocations. I ordered from Roy O'Brien and I notice on their website they only get about 2 at a time.

Detroit~made

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered from Village Ford in beautiful downtown Dearborn the last week of July. I stalk the place since I live in the hood and have not seen a Hybrid show up there to date, my salesman confirmed. I was hoping for a little hometown love but still no build date so we wait. 🛻😴

Jmsilver25

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Maverick XLT AWD ordered
I would be interested in what dealers have the highest allocations. I ordered from Roy O'Brien and I notice on their website they only get about 2 at a time.
Same! I ordered Avis and it does not seem like they get many allocations.

Wild Wayne

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was very fortunate. I ordered a Cactus Grey Lariat Lux w/4K on 9/16. Got the build date on 9/23. I took delivery on January 13. Matt LaFontaine Ford in Charlevoix MI is a small dealership. They were great!
Ford Maverick Michiganders 7F313CF5-04BE-4850-AE9F-4887D166B14C

Sponsored

ccubedzx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Cactus Grey XLT/FX4/4KT/CP360
Same exact build as my order just different color. I'm really not in a hurry to get it or else I would be hitting up all the dealerships as well.
I just started finishing my basement, so needed the utility of the truck bed for all my visits to Lowes, Home Depot, and Menards! Otherwise I’d be patient as well. You are going to love your truck when you get it!!

OP
OP
Olldladieslovemavericksto

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was very fortunate. I ordered a Cactus Grey Lariat Lux w/4K on 9/16. Got the build date on 9/23. I took delivery on January 13. Matt LaFontaine Ford in Charlevoix MI is a small dealership. They were great!
7F313CF5-04BE-4850-AE9F-4887D166B14C.jpeg
Wow, that was quick. Congratulations on a great truck.

Sponsored

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Blue xlt lux 2.0 available at Blackwell Ford Plymouth. Customer canceled. Act quick. Contact Christine

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Blue xlt lux 2.0 available at Blackwell Ford Plymouth. Customer canceled. Act quick. Contact Christine
It is already sold....so no one else wastes their time. I just talked to Christine.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Anybody know of any dealers that would interested in buying a maverick? Seems like all of the algorithm driven instant offers aren’t working for the maverick yet so it hasn’t been easy to find somebody that wants to do some work and value the truck.

I needed a car so I bought an EB in October, but now my hybrid order has been delivered and I want to sell the EB. Obviously a little profit would be nice but just hoping to get want I’m in for after taxes and fees, which seems pretty reasonable in this market. Vroom and carvana offers are pretty weak for some reason.

Gunny Buck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD Fx4 Luxury
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Velocity Blue Lariat AWD, Lux ECO Fx4 arrived yesterday, picked it up today. Ordered November 1st. Almost 8 months to the day. Great dealing with Morrie's Okemos Ford. They said it was the first Lariat that they had there.
Sponsored

Last edited: