First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order a hybrid XLT with lux pkg. and floor liners the end of June. Don't expect to see it until 4/1/22. :(
I ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid 6/28/2021 and recently got scheduled for the week of 2/21/2022.
Sponsored

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid 6/28/2021 and recently got scheduled for the week of 2/21/2022.
Congrats. They should have everything ironed out and rolling smoothly by then.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw my first in the wild Maverick tonight. It was awesome! I just wish it was mine, but in a different color.

yodacode43

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Cedric, Volvo 740, Cutlass Hurst
Durand, Michigan future owner here!

Ordered 1/4/2022.

XLT Cyber Orange, 2.0 EB AWD, Slider Window, FX4, 4K Tow Pkg, Lux Pkg.

We will see how it goes!

~Cody

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Durand, Michigan future owner here!

Ordered 1/4/2022.

XLT Cyber Orange, 2.0 EB AWD, Slider Window, FX4, 4K Tow Pkg, Lux Pkg.

We will see how it goes!

~Cody
Love that cyber orange.

Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone from Michigan have a build date yet? I am going crazy watching people order last week already with a build date. I ordered 7/23 still no date.
I believe you have your truck? How are you liking it? Any issues?

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my Maverick in Port Huron 12/23. Lovin' it! Hybrid city....good for 40+ MPG
Ford Maverick Michiganders maverickcactusgray

OP
OP
Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe you have your truck? How are you liking it? Any issues?
I absolutely love my truck, I have had no issues at all. Best decision I ever made was going to get this truck.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I absolutely love my truck, I have had no issues at all. Best decision I ever made was going to get this truck.
Thank you for replying. Not having my truck and reading many posts about problems, I wanted to get another Michiganders view, and your name came to mind. Plus we both have the same color choice.

ccubedzx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Cactus Grey XLT/FX4/4KT/CP360
Good morning all!! I have been calling dealers within the state since the middle of last month to see if they had any in stock that people backed out on.

I've also been checking Autotrader, CarGurus, and Capital One Auto Navigator for stock. Unfortunately, all that show up there are existing customer orders, or ones that are being flipped for $$$.

Anyways, to make a long story longer, one of the dealers I contacted last month called me last week to tell me they have one in stock. Today I went to pick it up! It is an XLT, Lux, 4K Tow, FX4, with Co-Pilot 360.
Ford Maverick Michiganders 222
Ford Maverick Michiganders 11

If anyone in impatient like I am, work the phones and keep dialin'!! Build some rapport with salespeople and they will help you out!

Ford Maverick Michiganders F2A8F8E0-14D1-43CD-AB14-2928B5A0700D

Amazing to me how much the color changes in different lighting. Daytime pics were around noon, this night one around 8pm.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Good morning all!! I have been calling dealers within the state since the middle of last month to see if they had any in stock that people backed out on.

I've also been checking Autotrader, CarGurus, and Capital One Auto Navigator for stock. Unfortunately, all that show up there are existing customer orders, or ones that are being flipped for $$$.

Anyways, to make a long story longer, one of the dealers I contacted last month called me last week to tell me they have one in stock. Today I went to pick it up! It is an XLT, Lux, 4K Tow, FX4, with Co-Pilot 360.
222.jpg
11.jpg

If anyone in impatient like I am, work the phones and keep dialin'!! Build some rapport with salespeople and they will help you out!

F2A8F8E0-14D1-43CD-AB14-2928B5A0700D.jpeg

Amazing to me how much the color changes in different lighting. Daytime pics were around noon, this night one around 8pm.
Same exact build as my order just different color. I'm really not in a hurry to get it or else I would be hitting up all the dealerships as well.

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you for replying. Not having my truck and reading many posts about problems, I wanted to get another Michiganders view, and your name came to mind. Plus we both have the same color choice.

222.jpg
11.jpg

F2A8F8E0-14D1-43CD-AB14-2928B5A0700D.jpeg

Oh, congratulations. I hope you love yours as much as I love mine.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered June still nothing. I think I picked the wrong dealer. Mine has had one EB come in and dealer down the street has had at least 12. Total BS

Jmsilver25

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Maverick XLT AWD ordered
Ordered mine 11/3/21 out of Avis Ford. Priority 10 but it's been a 10 since I ordered it. I have my confirmation email. Hoping tomorrow I get the build date. Ordered an XLT FX4 Lux package and 360 co pilot in black. Anyone know details with different metro Detroit allocations. Doesn't seem like this dealership has had many allocations.
although my sales rep did call me Monday about a Mav available but it was a little too basic in features for me to get it just to get one asap.

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I also love putting it in slippery mode, I was supris3d how well and different it handles when you switch modes.
Sponsored