DryFlyGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We spend winters in Scottsdale. I have spotted 2 total Mavericks including last winter. I see c8’s everywhere I go. Lots of them. To be fair, there are an awful lot of sports cars driving around in my area.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Edrobyn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No idea, I live in Alaska, where I have seen more C8’s than maverick trucks.
That really surprises me especially since the Mav can be AWD.

In the next couple years when the Corvette E-Ray with all wheel drive comes out you may see more of them!

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I thought I was going to see a video of my truck smoking a vette ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Easy peasy... Just put 1500 lbs of compost in the back of both vehicles, and THEN do a couple of laps! :ROFLMAO:

(And before all the Corvette lovers respond with how their 'Vette would still smoke the Mav - I know! I know! This was a joke.)

S. fisher

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 2500 HD, 15 Santa Fe, 94 XJ
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That really surprises me especially since the Mav can be AWD.

In the next couple years when the Corvette E-Ray with all wheel drive comes out you may see more of them!
My point was more to the fact that gm is actually building and delivering the C8 all the way up here. Now you won’t see a single one on the road this time of the year, but they are out in force in the summertime.
Seekins ford and the ice dogs are giving away a maverick in a contest, but with the way ford operates who ever wins it will probably have to wait a year to take delivery.
As to the e-ray someone may buy one up here, but it won’t be driven in winter either, at least not when the temperatures are -10 or colder. Don’t see a lot of hybrids either at those temperatures, as they just aren’t reliable.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

A little over 90,000 Mavericks were produced in 2022 and about 25,000 C8 Corvettes were produced. I see about as many C8’s around where I live as I do Maverick’s. That tells me that either the Maverick production numbers are questionable or the allocation gods don’t smile down on the Ford dealers here in middle Tennessee. Which do you see more of where you live?
I live in Franklin and Im still pretty surprised when I see a Maverick. I remember back last year I think I remember the most orders were in Florida and California. With the amount of cash around here I do see a bunch of loaded Broncos :)

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just gonna say it yall seem to all live in rich boy country. I hardly ever see a C8 unless its a rental. And you cant own a home out here for under $500,000.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I see roughly 15 plus Mavs a day in south Texas. I drive for work and they are everywhere.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've never seen a C8 in person up here in Wisconsin.

Of course, you wouldn't want to drive that thing here six months out of the year 😆
Sponsored