First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently debating making the trek up to Venice, used to work down the street so I’m dreading traffic/parking situation and more importantly Sunday’s are for sleeping in.
Sponsored

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently debating making the trek up to Venice, used to work down the street so I’m dreading traffic/parking situation and more importantly Sunday’s are for sleeping in.
I think you have to do this. For us. And the children. Do it for the children.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be still my beating heart. @JsnMrd these are some of the best quality pictures I've seen so far, thank you so much

OC-D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any idea how long much longer it’ll be out there?

Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried to focus more on the details. For instance, the orange trims, I thought it was bery muted and the quality of the cloth seats are very nice. Not loose and very nice to the touch!

The phone in the cubby is a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G! Lol! It still sticks out in folded mode. But I find it very roomy for my baby Groot!

The 2nd row leg space is narrower than a 2016 Honda Civic sedan. But very doable for kids and I say tolerable for adults for long trips.

The windshield says "laminate". I asked Mike if it indicates acoustic layer but he said he wasn't sure. I know it only comes on the Lariat but one can dream!

Pretty solid build in my opinion. No other surprises. I know at this point, we're just waiting for driving impressions and we've seen just about every angle of this truck! According to the rep, we should see the embargo being lifted first week of October! He also said don't lose hope if you're team hybrid. They are still gonna happen this year!

I don't know the time frame for the Maverick but when I left around 8:30am, it got super crowded already. Also, coffee's free but just ok.

I just realized that even though this is an XLT, the tray inserts are charcoal. So definitely interchangeable and might even be available to swap upon delivery!

yakefu

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was there too. Here are some photos that I took. I'm 5'9" and 240lbs. I feel both the front and back legroom are comfortable for me. The Carbonized Gray looks very great.

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912135805

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912140603

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912140606

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912140610

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912140615

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912140619

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912140629

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 微信图片_20210912140633

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I tried to focus more on the details. For instance, the orange trims, I thought it was bery muted and the quality of the cloth seats are very nice. Not loose and very nice to the touch!

The phone in the cubby is a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G! Lol! It still sticks out in folded mode. But I find it very roomy for my baby Groot!

The 2nd row leg space is narrower than a 2016 Honda Civic sedan. But very doable for kids and I say tolerable for adults for long trips.

The windshield says "laminate". I asked Mike if it indicates acoustic layer but he said he wasn't sure. I know it only comes on the Lariat but one can dream!

Pretty solid build in my opinion. No other surprises. I know at this point, we're just waiting for driving impressions and we've seen just about every angle of this truck! According to the rep, we should see the embargo being lifted first week of October! He also said don't lose hope if you're team hybrid. They are still gonna happen this year!

I don't know the time frame for the Maverick but when I left around 8:30am, it got super crowded already. Also, coffee's free but just ok.

I just realized that even though this is an XLT, the tray inserts are charcoal. So definitely interchangeable and might even be available to swap upon delivery!
It had charcoal tray inserts? Looks like the orange mold was just removed and its “bare.” But if it had a different color insert that’d be cool and we can expect to see those show up on the accessory site soon. I think it looks better without the big orange insert too.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Pretty much my build to a T…minus the spray-in liner. I seriously cannot wait for this truck.

Thanks for the pics.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty much my build to a T…minus the spray-in liner. I seriously cannot wait for this truck.

Thanks for the pics.
Thanks so much for the pictures! They all help in visualizing without actually being able to see one myself. Side note: I remember being parked at that very spot several years ago :)

Sponsored

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
that’s me in the middle of the street. I didn’t stay long, checked it out, sat in it, had to make my bowling league by 9am
O hey! I think I spoke to you! Lol! Took bunch of pics, got my coffee and left right around 8:30 before it got too crowded.

Hopefully you don't mind the candid shot!

JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It had charcoal tray inserts? Looks like the orange mold was just removed and its “bare.” But if it had a different color insert that’d be cool and we can expect to see those show up on the accessory site soon. I think it looks better without the big orange insert too.
Maybe you're right. Maybe it was just taken out. One thing for sure, it didn't look out of place or incomplete. So if I get mine and can't get a replacement, I would kist take them off!

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to the meet up this morning as well. I was the dude in the yellow shirt. It was great to finally check it out in person. Some quick notes:

- the rear slider window is pretty small, but due to the interior coming up over the window it’s about as big as it can get and still be open. I could work with it though. Some lumber or pipe can still fit.

- bed had a spray in liner. I noticed holes in parts of the flex bed. Where you could put a 2x4. I wonder if you can use that to secure the 2x4.

- Interior looks small, but is actually pretty roomy. We had a dude who’s 6’ 3” recline and move his front seat and the guys in the rear seemed ok.

- Front grill looks pretty easy to remove. I’ll prolly drop in a raptor grill once some become available.

- the front looks better in person. I dig the lights. Rear looks worse in person when looking straight on, but isn’t too bad.

- the roof has ridges. I thought it was gonna be totally smooth. I dig.

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 BB629E1A-6F74-4841-B329-70DF2BAB5B23

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 DB8EA4BF-867E-4024-A734-9BF5802C6966

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 2EB8500E-AD43-47D3-A1D6-B801239179FB

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 C4372DDE-C18A-484A-8E92-3ACF779714CD

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 85E9F8AE-4968-42C4-81F0-26AAAD2C5300

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 290A0DDD-9C88-4E9F-86EE-78668970D93C

Ford Maverick Maverick viewing & free coffee at Blue Bottle in Venice, CA on Sept 12 ACC7694A-BDF2-41A8-8894-E40377E042B7
Sponsored