Sponsored

WILL YOU GATHER WITH THE MAVERICK TRUCK CLUB at 2023 CARLISLE FORD NATIONALS?

• YES, DEFINITELY. STILL PLAN TO REGISTER ONLINE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

boatman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks! Yes, once we get past the preregistration deadline we’ll be reaching out to everyone registered and getting into that kind of stuff. Contributions of foods/drinks will definitely be encouraged.
I agree, once we get a handle on where we stand in a month or so... we can re-group on what we all can bring. Happy to see all the excitement!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 134874, placed 03/29/2023 at 12:34PM.
Thanks, Jonathan, and welcome to the "MTC at Carlisle" gang! Nice to see some representation from the "West."

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

And @Bud Swartz — I see you recorded your registration also today! Looks like you’re a local guy ... So you can fill us in on what we need to know in the area.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

All right, I just registered and updated my vote. According to the poll, I am #20 but it sounds like we already have a few more.

Was going to wait until I got home from a trip and take care of this next week. But I didn't want to risk missing out on the swag!

Really excited to spend the weekend with everyone there and celebrate the Maverick goodness. Also very pleased @fordvideoguy and Sara will be there so I can meet them in person and thank them for the invaluable information they've provided over the past couple years.

This is going to be a BIG DEAL. For those of you still on the fence, don't wait too long and lose the discount. FOMO is real!

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

All right, I just registered and updated my vote. According to the poll, I am #20 but it sounds like we already have a few more.

Was going to wait until I got home from a trip and take care of this next week. But I didn't want to risk missing out on the swag!

Really excited to spend the weekend with everyone there and celebrate the Maverick goodness. Also very pleased @fordvideoguy and Sara will be there so I can meet them in person and thank them for the invaluable information they've provided over the past couple years.

This is going to be a BIG DEAL. For those of you still on the fence, don't wait too long and lose the discount. FOMO is real!
Way to go for the swag bag, and thanks for bringing us to 20.

We may have more now — I just got the list of registrants from Carlisle Events this morning, and haven't had a chance yet to start matching them up with MTC usernames.

I know one of our registrants they had on their list twice ... so that needs to be sorted out. But I think we may actually have 21 right now.

We'll definitely get there, I'm sure.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 134874, placed 03/29/2023 at 12:34PM.
Yep, you are in the “First 25” for sure!

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

UPDATE: We’re officially at 21 preregistrations now.

We were able to match our 20 usernames/profile first names with the names registered with Carlisle Events…

And then there’s one other registration Carlisle has who hasn’t recorded his registration here in the poll. So don’t know if it’s a forum user who just didn’t bother using the poll … or if it’s someone from one of the Maverick FB groups, where the event is listed. Or just a random Maverick owner who selected “Maverick Truck Club” when he registered. (Will try to get his email address from Carlisle — Otherwise, have no way of knowing or contacting him unless he makes his presence known here…)

And then we have 4 people left on the “definitely will preregister” list … So if they all come through and register by April 18, we will meet our goal and get use of the tent for free.

OR — Anyone else can still jump in and become part of the much appreciated “First 25,” and get a swag bag for making the free tent happen!

(With luck we MAY be able to secure enough goodies to get every preregistrant a gift bag — even those past the first 25. Sponsors are still waiting to see what kind of numbers we come up with …)

Last edited:

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
UPDATE: We’re officially at 21 preregistrations now.

We were able to match our 20 usernames/profile first names with the names registered with Carlisle Events…

And then there’s one other registration Carlisle has that hasn’t recorded his registration here in the poll. So don’t know if it’s a forum user who just didn’t bother using the poll … or if it’s someone from one of the Maverick FB groups, where the event is listed. Or just a random Maverick owner who selected “Maverick Truck Club” when he registered. (Will try to get his email address from Carlisle — Otherwise, have no way of knowing or contacting him unless he makes his presence known here…)

And then we have 4 people left on the “definitely will preregister” list … So if they all come through and register by April 18, we will meet our goal and get use of the tent for free.

OR — Anyone else can still jump in and become part of the much appreciated “First 25,” and get a swag bag for making the free tent happen!

(With luck we MAY be able to secure enough goodies to get every preregistrant a gift bag — even those past the first 25. Sponsors are still waiting to see what kind of numbers we come up with …)
Sarah and I could send some Ford Video Guy Koozies to throw into the gift bags! Let's go 4 more!

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sarah and I could send some Ford Video Guy Koozies to throw into the gift bags! Let's go 4 more!
Yeah! I was gonna send you guys an email begging for some FVG swag … Thanks so much, and will be in touch!

Sponsored
OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I registered today and just updated the poll. Looking forward to seeing everyone and their vehicles in June.
Way to go, Joe! Another upstate New Yorker. … And officially No. 22 of our First 25.

Three more to go … Any day now!

midcoastme

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 PT Cruisers & Maverick Lariat Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The Carlisle shows have a good reputation for a great time. We'd like to attend, but can't commit yet. When we bought our 2003 PT Cruiser the first event we attended was the 2004 show in Niagara Falls, Ontario. Over 600 PT's from 30 states and 5 provinces attended the 3 day show. We never were able to attend the Chrysler Nationals at Carlisle, but now with retirement the Ford Nationals may be doable.
Update: just finished the registration process. Found accommodations about 20 mins away.

OP
OP
KdeB

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Update: just finished the registration process. Found accommodations about 20 mins away.
Woo hoo, Jim from Maine! 20 mins. away for lodging is good.

So now … We are at 23 MTCs PREREGISTERED (the 22 showing in our poll plus one other guy on Carlisle’s list.). I think we’re on track to have MORE than 25 signed up by April 18.

Still two slots open for guaranteed goodie bags, though…. So sign up soon if you want that Mav swag.

(We’ll be begging sponsors hard to provide enough goodies so everyone who registers by April 18 gets some stuff. But we’ll see how that goes. )

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Woo hoo, Jim from Maine! 20 mins. away for lodging is good.

So now … We are at 23 MTCs PREREGISTERED (the 22 showing in our poll plus one other guy on Carlisle’s list.). I think we’re on track to have MORE than 25 signed up by April 18.

Still two slots open for guaranteed goodie bags, though…. So sign up soon if you want that Mav swag.

(We’ll be begging sponsors hard to provide enough goodies so everyone who registers by April 18 gets some stuff. But we’ll see how that goes. )
This is going to be a great event!
Sponsored