Sponsored

Oxford White looks good in the Snow

OSRAlyssa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
I've had my Oxford White XLT Eco for about 2 months now. I had bought a 2018 Rav4 last year because I needed to replace my ancient hyundai. I really liked my Rav4 but it wasn't a truck. I never thought I would be able to afford a truck, but I kind of got my financial life together during COVID and actually started paying off debt and all that plus actually getting settled into a career so a lot has changed for me in the last year or so. ANYWAY, fast forward to January 4th, I went to a dealer and ordered a Area 51 XLT and was told it would be there in 4-6 weeks, which seemed really optimistic to me. I started using fords website everyday for roughly two weeks looking for possible cancelled orders, dealer orders, etc. This was mostly because I wanted to get a good trade-in price. I wound up finding a Dealer Ordered Iconic Silver Maverick in transit that was available at MSRP at the dealership in Dearborn, MI. I found a Cyber Orange one that same day and was more interested in that one as it at the fx4 package. After going to look at Orange one and realizing they were adding the 5k ADM fee on it, I passed on that truck after seeing what the payments would be. I finally got to TEST DRIVE a Maverick though. I walked out pretty disappointed but I was determined to find one at MSRP in decent color. Not a huge fan of the Cyber Orange but it wasn't as ugly as I initially thought. Drove over to the other dealership and the silver truck was still available. They were also selling at MSRP! I wound up putting a hold on that truck. I got a call a week later that a white one was coming in. Funnily enough I said I would never get a white car again (my hyundai was white) but he sent a picture and honestly I was sold. I have about 4k miles on it now and it's everything I ever wanted in a truck. I commute 60 miles a day for work and currently am average 24-26 MPG with the Ecoboost. AND it looks great in the snow! You may be able to get one at MSRP if you do your homework, I swear for 2 weeks I felt like I had a fulltime job looking for one of these. The situation seems vastly different even now just two months later but it is possible to find one!

Ford Maverick Oxford White looks good in the Snow mav
Sponsored

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love it! Looks great, love the white. Don’t understand the non lariat headlights. Shame the strip isn’t on the XL and xlt.

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry I could not find your truck all I saw was a bunch of white Snow.. Are you sure it's there .??🤔🔍?? .

Big Rock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had my Oxford White XLT Eco for about 2 months now. I had bought a 2018 Rav4 last year because I needed to replace my ancient hyundai. I really liked my Rav4 but it wasn't a truck. I never thought I would be able to afford a truck, but I kind of got my financial life together during COVID and actually started paying off debt and all that plus actually getting settled into a career so a lot has changed for me in the last year or so. ANYWAY, fast forward to January 4th, I went to a dealer and ordered a Area 51 XLT and was told it would be there in 4-6 weeks, which seemed really optimistic to me. I started using fords website everyday for roughly two weeks looking for possible cancelled orders, dealer orders, etc. This was mostly because I wanted to get a good trade-in price. I wound up finding a Dealer Ordered Iconic Silver Maverick in transit that was available at MSRP at the dealership in Dearborn, MI. I found a Cyber Orange one that same day and was more interested in that one as it at the fx4 package. After going to look at Orange one and realizing they were adding the 5k ADM fee on it, I passed on that truck after seeing what the payments would be. I finally got to TEST DRIVE a Maverick though. I walked out pretty disappointed but I was determined to find one at MSRP in decent color. Not a huge fan of the Cyber Orange but it wasn't as ugly as I initially thought. Drove over to the other dealership and the silver truck was still available. They were also selling at MSRP! I wound up putting a hold on that truck. I got a call a week later that a white one was coming in. Funnily enough I said I would never get a white car again (my hyundai was white) but he sent a picture and honestly I was sold. I have about 4k miles on it now and it's everything I ever wanted in a truck. I commute 60 miles a day for work and currently am average 24-26 MPG with the Ecoboost. AND it looks great in the snow! You may be able to get one at MSRP if you do your homework, I swear for 2 weeks I felt like I had a fulltime job looking for one of these. The situation seems vastly different even now just two months later but it is possible to find one!

mav.jpg
Congrats. Just curious where in Michigan are you located. i'm in da U.P. Is that a lake in the background. Name ?
Sponsored