Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same, but I picked them up locally in-store yesterday evening. They were $29.99. I'll install them this evening and see how they work.
that's GREAT price..........$38.99+ tax here........not in stores here, had a friend with Costco membership order for me
Sponsored

texasPI

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
that's GREAT price..........$38.99+ tax here........not in stores here, had a friend with Costco membership order for me
Usually, my store in AL tends not to have the latest and greatest stuff people see across the country. I almost ordered on costco.com, but I stopped and checked in person on my way home and lucked out. They only had a few left and I got a set for my Mav and one for wife's CR-V.

sophiam

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sophia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am thinking of posting the coverado covers for sale since I wont be using them. I used them for maybe a week.
Please let me know if you do, I'm considering purchasing covers.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Momo and synthetic leather covers at Costco look nice. I prefer towels and removable seat and back cushions from Aldi (9.99 each) for easy washing. I'm not sold on the cold feel in the winter ( I did get a 12v heated driver's cushion).

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I worked automotive, there were some solid brands: CoverKing, CoverCraft, McNeil (now WeatherTech), and Marathon.

in my Maverick, I have the Ford Accessories/CoverCraft Twill ones. I really like them. However, they have one issue I consider a flaw. The outer sides are open for the air bags. When you sit in them, if you slide or rub the edge getting in, the edges can flip over inward. Not only does that wrinkle the cover, it can become uncomfortable real fast.

I took some elastic straps with clips meant to keep fitted sheets on beds and use those low on the outer edge and it works well and not very visble. However, the fact I even have to do that makes them less than perfect. I hope CoverCraft can come up with a better solution.

Deleted member 23340

Ordered these the same day of this post and received the seats from Amazon 3 days later.
I've had dozens of seat covers over the years and these BY FAR are the easiest to install, nicest looking for Velocity Blue and most comfortable seats I've ever installed. (Made in China but definitely a quality product...makes padded seat even more comfortable.

Below is not the exact style I ordered but similar. Order style in above link but blue, blue looks like a 95% match with Velocity Blue.

1651605877037.png
I know this is a very old post, but these pictures are exactly what Im looking for. However your link didn't pull them up. Do you have more info on how I could find these?... I want dark blue to go with the navy pier interior.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know this is a very old post, but these pictures are exactly what Im looking for. However your link didn't pull them up. Do you have more info on how I could find these?... I want dark blue to go with the navy pier interior.
Without doubt the most common compliment on my Velocity Blue Maverick are these blue accent seat covers...everybody that sees them immediately pull on the side to make sure they are seat covers because they look like stock seats made for the Maverick. Bought them on Amazon but had to look around to find the color. They were $81.00 and have a very slight padding that make the comfortable seats even more comfortable, extremely easy to put on and fit very snug and stay put with straps underneath seat and side and front. A year old and still like new. Highly recommend. You may have to dig around to find your color.

Matching Rear Seats are apparently not available, but my 120 lb Doberman has Costco's $25 back seats that can be a hammock type or zip open and can cover only the back are seat area. My back seat is more a cargo area.

https://www.amazon.com/OASIS-AUTO-L...mzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

Last edited:

Deleted member 23340

Without doubt the most common compliment on my Velocity Blue Maverick are these blue accent seat covers...everybody that sees them immediately pull on the side to make sure they are seat covers because they look like stock seats made for the Maverick. Bought them on Amazon but had to look around to find the color. They were $81.00 and have a very slight padding that make the comfortable seats even more comfortable, extremely easy to put on and fit very snug and stay put with straps underneath seat and side and front. A year old and still like new. Highly recommend. You may have to dig around to find your color.

Matching Rear Seats are apparently not available, but my 120 lb Doberman has Costco's $25 back seats that can be a hammock type or zip open and can cover only the back are seat area. My back seat is more a cargo area.

https://www.amazon.com/OASIS-AUTO-Leatherette-Automotive-Accessories/dp/B08VH9ZSZW/ref=sr_1_30?crid=2XNYNRT4CCEU3&keywords=seat+covers+blue+accent&qid=1680627324&sprefix=seat+covers+blue+accent,aps,135&sr=8-30&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840
Thank you for the link. Those might be a little too bright of a blue, I'm not sure. I have the Atlas Blue XLT. I will probably order them and try them either way. Thanks again!

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you for the link. Those might be a little too bright of a blue, I'm not sure. I have the Atlas Blue XLT. I will probably order them and try them either way. Thanks again!
The BLACK would possibly work. My car to the left has the same seat covers for comfort and protection of leather seats and I think they look great in solid Black.

Sponsored

Deleted member 23340

The BLACK would possibly work. My car to the left has the same seat covers for comfort and protection of leather seats and I think they look great in solid Black.
Yeah I ordered some black ones already because I can't find any with dark dark blue (slate) in them. What car to the left?

Gray Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
RG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Terrain Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I found these at Costco for about $35. Charcoal/gray color matches my XL interior fairly well. Sort of a neoprene type material that's confortable and stain resitant. Highly recommend if you don't want to spend a lot, should hold up for a few years.

mav seats.jpg
I'll be getting my XL in a few weeks hopefully. Are are you still happy with these seat covers after a year?
Sponsored