2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Still waiting my order but wondering what others have used. No pets or kids, but I'm curious if it's worth buying sets for $150+ vs <$50. My gut feeling is that driver's seat especially is close to a consumable (every few years) rather than permanent accessory.

OP
OP
Nitroponynj

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
  • Banned
Still waiting my order but wondering what others have used. No pets or kids, but I'm curious if it's worth buying sets for $150+ vs <$50. My gut feeling is that driver's seat especially is close to a consumable (every few years) rather than permanent accessory.
I have expensive ones on my Silverado I bought neoprene first but I have a dog and it just gobbled up the hair so I ended up buying a set for around a hundred and sixty that was basically fox leather best money I ever spent

I have both the cheaper she covers for around fifty bucks they do the job but they look like junk in my opinion

gamesindians

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have expensive ones on my Silverado I bought neoprene first but I have a dog and it just gobbled up the hair so I ended up buying a set for around a hundred and sixty that was basically fox leather best money I ever spent

I have both the cheaper she covers for around fifty bucks they do the job but they look like junk in my opinion
Mind telling/linking the brands and models you're talking about?

HappyCat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT-4k tow-FX4-Iconic Silver
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish I could find a simple, machine-washable, cotton duck/denim cover for my driver seat. I am always dusty and hay covered after time at the horse farm and would like to protect the seat from that. I just couldn't find anything on Amazon that was decently made.

I may just make one myself. Maybe buy a cheapo one to use as the pattern.

Sponsored

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I like Marathon seat covers. Expensive but the beating they take is amazing !! marathonseatcovers.com I just got an email that said they are now ready to take orders for the Ford Maverick.

CPrevost

First Name
Cane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I’m waiting for Wet Okole to put some out for the Mav. I have had theirs on 2 vehicles and love them. Add substantial comfort and clean super easy.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish I could find a simple, machine-washable, cotton duck/denim cover for my driver seat. I am always dusty and hay covered after time at the horse farm and would like to protect the seat from that. I just couldn't find anything on Amazon that was decently made.

The WeatherTech front seat covers are pretty much utilitarian and probably easy on/off washable?

Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got the Ford Coverking front seat covers installed and love them. Only complaint is they don’t have the pockets on the back so I lost use of the passenger side pocket I used to keep my windshield Sun shield in :(

bassdrumer2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I had these on my Frontier. I got them from Costco, they are $189.00 on Costco vs. Coverking at $279. You do lose access to the Back pocket, but gain Molle on the back of the seat. They are pricey, but did a good job.
https://coverking.com/collections/t...ver-ballistic-tactical?variant=40376316395682
https://www.costco.com/coverking-1-row-tactical-seat-cover-black-%26-charcoal.product.100142606.html

HalfFast

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many

I have a set of Seat Savers by CoverCraft in my truck now.

They were about $175 for just the front seats. I've had them in my truck for about 7 years now.

The stitching started to come loose on the outside edge driver side where I slide in and out about 6 months ago. They are a little faded from time but the are holding up well in my opinion. They also are made specifically for each vehicle and fit very well and are machine washable.

They are made of a similar type of canvas as Carhartt pants, but for a little more they have branded Carhartt covers made from the same material and rivets as their pants.

I work construction and these seat covers have seen some abuse. I think you would be happy.

I just checked there website and they don't make them for the Maverick yet, but if you get some cheap ones until they do, they are really good seat covers.

Their website said to email if you don't see your vehicle, so I will send one later, hopefully others will too so they start making them.

maggie06

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 crv 2022 oxford white maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just in case anyone may not be aware of it, okole means butt in Hawaiian.

😉
Kinda Of fitting since they make seat covers for your....butt

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have used the $20 Costco seat covers on 4 or 5 previous vehicles. Replaced about every 2 years...they wear, are comfortable and fit well in those vehicles. But the Maverick front seats do not have an opening where the seat bottom and back join so retaining straps on the seat covers cannot be inserted for attaching the retaining straps.

Ordered the Amazon - "synthetic leather seat covers" listed in the first post of this threat and they are due for delivery today.
Sponsored