First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Styles change weekly...all are made in China...but these are great seat covers, Maverick seats I find comfortable, but these padded seat covers make them even more comfortable. Very easy to install. Fax leather…and very durable.

Amazon - search for "Ford maverick seat covers" and there are dozens of styles and colors. Most are actually by the same manufacturer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pgreen1959

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have also been looking for covers for my soon to arrive XLT. I have been looking at IceLeather on Amazon. I like the blue and white. I am also not above recoloring some of the plastic to get a more contrasting look.

FabMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I purchased the Coverado brand Nappa Leather seat covers and am extremely happy with them. Just note, they make 2 styles, ones that have NO sides and ones like mine that fully cover (wrap around) the seat back and are noted as "airbag compatible". That's the one to get.

72Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found these at Costco for about $35. Charcoal/gray color matches my XL interior fairly well. Sort of a neoprene type material that's confortable and stain resitant. Highly recommend if you don't want to spend a lot, should hold up for a few years.

Ford Maverick Maverick seat covers mav seats

Sponsored

Dude84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I purchased the Coverado brand Nappa Leather seat covers and am extremely happy with them. Just note, they make 2 styles, ones that have NO sides and ones like mine that fully cover (wrap around) the seat back and are noted as "airbag compatible". That's the one to get.
I've been considering picking up a set of those. What color did you get? They fit well?

FabMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I got front seat only black soft Nappa leather covers on ebay using their previous “airbag compatible” design (the new revised ones on Amazon are nicer), and they fit great with only the separate headrest a little loose - fixed with a little extra padding on the sides. I don’t know how the rear seat would fit.

Krrr

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used the 4Knines set of front, back and door covers.
I do not have a dog.
The seat covers are easy on and off, and washable.
And tough. Great fit. 2022 XLT
https://4knines.com/

Wizard

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 cactus grey Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I totally agree with you, the quality of these covers for the price paid is outstanding.

Ford Maverick Maverick seat covers PXL_20230328_201621703

FabMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I totally agree with you, the quality of these covers for the price paid is outstanding.

PXL_20230328_201621703.jpg
That’s the same Coverado design I got, but in black instead of grey. Very comfortable.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought the coverado seat covers in the brown for that lariat look. Nice covers, fit very well. But I decided I wanted to see and use the original XLT cloth. I soaked my cloth seats with scotchguard fabric protector. I am a mechanic by trade and get pretty filthy. On my off days I dont wear grungy clothes and want to actually enjoy my factory covers. My solution was a pair of large bath towels from walmart, and used a brass grommet kit for tents, and tarps, and 12" long piece of steel conduit pipe.

I install the drivers seat bath towel cover for on my work days. 8 day shift. Then remove it and run it through the wash on my off days. The second cover I leave folded up on my back seat in case I have an equally grungy co worker going to lunch with me. Takes less than a minute to install.

The grommets fit where the headrest rods fit through to the seats to hold it at the top. The steel conduit shoves in between the top and bottom cushions to tuck a pleat between top and bottom cushions to hold the cover in place. This is good enough to keep them covered on my on shift days. I dont eat in my truck, and dont drink sodas or sugary drinks, just water. Therefore I dont really worry about stains or spilling. I also put my carhart knitted wool cap on the headrest to protect that as well. I may look for a pair of knitted wool hats that match the covers in grey and get my black hat back.

Heres pix of my homemade machine washable covers, and the coverado covers I used only a short time.

Ford Maverick Maverick seat covers 20230303_082744

Ford Maverick Maverick seat covers 20230303_082737

Ford Maverick Maverick seat covers Screenshot_20230329-093748_Photo Editor

Ford Maverick Maverick seat covers Screenshot_20230329-093706_Photo Editor

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am thinking of posting the coverado covers for sale since I wont be using them. I used them for maybe a week.

Jguido1987

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got these off of Amazon.
Haven’t installed them yet. But they feel comfortable and soft to the touch.

Coverado Car Seat Covers Full Set, Waterproof Nappa Leather Auto Seat Protectors, Universal Fit for Most Sedans SUV Pick-up Truck, Black https://a.co/d/ftfugBG

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I found these at Costco for about $35. Charcoal/gray color matches my XL interior fairly well. Sort of a neoprene type material that's confortable and stain resitant. Highly recommend if you don't want to spend a lot, should hold up for a few years.

mav seats.jpg
I ordered a set of these from Costco after seeing your post........worth a try for the price.

texasPI

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a set of these from Costco after seeing your post........worth a try for the price.
Same, but I picked them up locally in-store yesterday evening. They were $29.99. I'll install them this evening and see how they work.
Sponsored