Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Nissan/Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A little history...

Ordered in October 2021, arrived Feb 2022.

2022 Maverick XLT, Hot Pepper Red, 2.0L ECO, 4k Tow, FX4 Off-Road, Lux Package, Co-Pilot 360, All Weather Floor Liners, 17" Alloy Wheels, 235/65/17 A/T Tires, Manual Rear Slide Window, Full Size Spare, Spray In Bed Liner.

I've added the following accessories: Hood Deflector, Cab Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Bakflip Hard Tri-fold Bed Cover, Bed Rug, Engine Cover, LasFit LED, Tail Gate assist, f/r Splash Guards, Ford Tailgate "Maverick" Lettering, K&N Air Filter, I have had the front/rear cab cameras on order for months now.

Dealership: Fairfield Ford Ca (94533) I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. I brought my planned paperwork from home after building. They ordered as I had spec'd the vehicle, 500.00 refundable deposit. I received confirmation of order quickly, followed the build process as it moved along, and the vehicle showed up a few months later. The price on the initial paperwork was the price I paid. I've not had the vehicle serviced yet, and will probably change the oil and minor service things myself.

3500 Miles report.

I've read many of the threads others have posted just to learn about the vehicle and potential issues that may arise. I will say that I have noted some of them in the truck I received, but nothing major as of yet.

My vehicle, I have noticed the following:
1. Drivers seating material, as others have posted images, my seat has the same crease as others.
2. The vehicle arrived with over inflated tires, so if you feel your ride isn't as you had hoped, check the air pressure.
3. While driving, normal conditions, occasionally there will be a thump on the driver side floor board. Very noticeable as if something hits hard against floor board. It's probably happened 5-6 times during the 3500 miles. I have not looked or investigated.
4. Mileage, normal driving. Average mileage is 23.9 currently, and was at 24.9 initially. I run premium gas in the truck.
5 Replacing the front windshield this week after a rock impact.
6. All accessories have work as advertised, except those affected by recall.
7. Stereo: I have the base unit, and I've had no issues so far. Seems to work fine with Apple/Android products.
8. Heat: Good, Heat Front Seats: Good, Steering Wheel Heat: Good, A/C: Excellent, blows like a cyclone.
9. Interior/External Noise: About what I expected.
10. Driving: Fun/enjoyable. Handles well, and the engine is responsive.
11. I have received one recall on vehicle, and its related to the tow package.
12. Lights: they seems to do their job. I have the LasFit LED bulbs they advertise for the Maverick on their website. Pleased with their products so far.

Ford Maverick Maverick Review 3500 Miles 20220210_123937

The accessories I've installed...

This link will show other images of the truck with accessories
Ford Maverick Maverick Review 3500 Miles 20220210_123937

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/showcase/2022-ford-maverick-xlt-hpr.100/
Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
A little history...

Ordered in October 2021, arrived Feb 2022.

2022 Maverick XLT, Hot Pepper Red, 2.0L ECO, 4k Tow, FX4 Off-Road, Lux Package, Co-Pilot 360, All Weather Floor Liners, 17" Alloy Wheels, 235/65/17 A/T Tires, Manual Rear Slide Window, Full Size Spare, Spray In Bed Liner.

I've added the following accessories: Hood Deflector, Cab Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Bakflip Hard Tri-fold Bed Cover, Bed Rug, Engine Cover, LasFit LED, Tail Gate assist, f/r Splash Guards, Ford Tailgate "Maverick" Lettering, K&N Air Filter, I have had the front/rear cab cameras on order for months now.

Dealership: Fairfield Ford Ca (94533) I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. I brought my planned paperwork from home after building. They ordered as I had spec'd the vehicle, 500.00 refundable deposit. I received confirmation of order quickly, followed the build process as it moved along, and the vehicle showed up a few months later. The price on the initial paperwork was the price I paid. I've not had the vehicle serviced yet, and will probably change the oil and minor service things myself.

3500 Miles report.

I've read many of the threads others have posted just to learn about the vehicle and potential issues that may arise. I will say that I have noted some of them in the truck I received, but nothing major as of yet.

My vehicle, I have noticed the following:
1. Drivers seating material, as others have posted images, my seat has the same crease as others.
2. The vehicle arrived with over inflated tires, so if you feel your ride isn't as you had hoped, check the air pressure.
3. While driving, normal conditions, occasionally there will be a thump on the driver side floor board. Very noticeable as if something hits hard against floor board. It's probably happened 5-6 times during the 3500 miles. I have not looked or investigated.
4. Mileage, normal driving. Average mileage is 23.9 currently, and was at 24.9 initially. I run premium gas in the truck.
5 Replacing the front windshield this week after a rock impact.
6. All accessories have work as advertised, except those affected by recall.
7. Stereo: I have the base unit, and I've had no issues so far. Seems to work fine with Apple/Android products.
8. Heat: Good, Heat Front Seats: Good, Steering Wheel Heat: Good, A/C: Excellent, blows like a cyclone.
9. Interior/External Noise: About what I expected.
10. Driving: Fun/enjoyable. Handles well, and the engine is responsive.
11. I have received one recall on vehicle, and its related to the tow package.
12. Lights: they seems to do their job. I have the LasFit LED bulbs they advertise for the Maverick on their website. Pleased with their products so far.

20220210_123937.jpg

The accessories I've installed...

This link will show other images of the truck with accessories
20220210_123937.jpg

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/showcase/2022-ford-maverick-xlt-hpr.100/
Thanks for sharing! I like the looks of these three pieces together: deflector, cab spoiler, and tailgate spoiler. How is the front deflector - any hood shake? Nice looking truck overall!

OP
OP

akw135

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda/Nissan/Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, there is hood shaking at higher speeds. (70+)
I've seen where someone mentioned a hose type solution, that appears to block that air.
Sponsored