Sponsored

Maverick Merchandise Stickers Shirts Ect.

Mag Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Open letter to all. Administrators suppliers and members.

We have a fantastic Club here with over 12000 members across the United States in Canada. My question is why can we not get some fantastic Maverick merchandise. Myself I would love to have A shirt , hat , stickers, Ect. I remember a few months back they had a Maverick Club sticker give away which 50 lucky people got a sticker. To the administrators is there a reason like copyright or something that we can't have merchandise or if not can we please get a site to where we can get some merchandise I would really I truly like to have some ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž I look forward to your comments and replies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”
Sponsored

NCbronco

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick2017 F250, 2017 CR-V, 1974 Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

We have a fantastic Club here with over 12000 members across the United States in Canada. My question is why can we not get some fantastic Maverick merchandise. Myself I would love to have A shirt , hat , stickers, Ect. I remember a few months back they had a Maverick Club sticker give away which 50 lucky people got a sticker. To the administrators is there a reason like copyright or something that we can't have merchandise or if not can we please get a site to where we can get some merchandise I would really I truly like to have some ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž I look forward to your comments and replies ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค”
I have been on this site for 8 months now asking the same thing that you are asking the administrator and they will not answer your request at all. Good luck getting a reply from them.

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You have to win a contest!

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ruck-club-maverick-tumblers.10673/post-214961

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat

There's a marketplace area on this site like most forums. If somebody wants to manufacture some trinkets for the Maverick, I know of no reason to stop them unless the Admin requires unreasonable fees for selling on this site.

Except for Ford Licensing fees to manufacturer products with the Maverick name.

KSC Grey Ghost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been on this site for 8 months now asking the same thing that you are asking the administrator and they will not answer your request at all. Good luck getting a reply from them.
I See this has been asked before why no communication Administration just doesn't make no sense I wonder why ??๐Ÿค”

YOBY

First Name
Yoby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV 4 / 2022 Maverick Lariat
I See this has been asked before why no communication Administration just doesn't make no sense I wonder why ??๐Ÿค”
I know somebody in the early days of this forum that is no longer with this forum for pressing the point about no communication. The forum belongs to him/her and others and they aren't required to respond.
Their policy is at the bottom of the page for everyone to read. Fair or not the forum doesn't belong to the forum members.

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sponsored

groovesocket

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Atom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know somebody in the early days of this forum that is no longer with this forum for pressing the point about no communication. The forum belongs to him/her and others and they aren't required to respond.
Their policy is at the bottom of the page for everyone to read. Fair or not the forum doesn't belong to the forum members.
Just a FYI about this, I recently used the "contact us" feature and got a response in short order.

HRG

ziotomasso

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

see teepublic.com. Thet have tee shirts, stickers etc.
Sponsored