- First Name
- Bob
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2021
- Threads
- 139
- Messages
- 2,391
- Reaction score
- 1,580
- Location
- New Jersey
- Vehicle(s)
- 2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
Going for the chrome on my VB hybrid. Looks fantastic. Ford won't let me use the reward points to order online so I'll follow the instructions to order and pick up from a local dealer.I like the chromeones![]()
![]()
Thank you for the kind wordsGoing for the chrome on my VB hybrid. Looks fantastic. Ford won't let me use the reward points to order online so I'll follow the instructions to order and pick up from a local dealer.
I thought about chrome license plate brackets to match, but there's nothing to match it to on the front so black metal will be the choice. I do like the way the letters complement the silver oval around the badging.
I've had these on my truck since January. Holding up very well and reasonably priced.The Ford Maverick lettering is very expensive. Seen many on Etsy and Amazon. Care to share your opinion on raised vs flat. Color that would go with Area 51? Many Etsy sites don't actually show the colors.. Don't want something that's going to fall off in a week.
I got these raised letter Chrome with reflective feature Built-in And they're are 50 bucks from Etsy they have many other choices you just have to look on their website, They've been on for 5 months no show of wear tear. Easy to apply just have a spray bottle with a few drops of soap and water to spray on 1st and it's easy PZThe Ford Maverick lettering is very expensive. Seen many on Etsy and Amazon. Care to share your opinion on raised vs flat. Color that would go with Area 51? Many Etsy sites don't actually show the colors.. Don't want something that's going to fall off in a week.
The Ford Maverick lettering is very expensive. Seen many on Etsy and Amazon. Care to share your opinion on raised vs flat. Color that would go with Area 51? Many Etsy sites don't actually show the colors.. Don't want something that's going to fall off in a week.