Maverick Lariat 7-Seater SUV Imagined

TXNMvrck

First Name
Leland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ridgeline 22 Maverick on order
Biggest problem I had with the Flex was the last generation ecoboost, internal water pump and poor fuel economy. With the hybrid probably averaging 34mpg mixed driving, that would be great!

yeah we have a 2011 getting close to 200k on it and we arent pleased with the idea of an internal WP i think at this point were just gonna wait for it to go. its seldom driven now so not too much urgency

Sponsored

JohnDLG

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not something that I would be interested in. That being said I think it would be cool if someone made some seats that could be quick attached/detached from the bed. Would be cool for some passengers when driving on the beach.

Fred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
How about just bring the Everest and/or Equator to the US market? :)

jimmy fitzwell

First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 pinto wagon, 67 olds 98
Not something that I would be interested in. That being said I think it would be cool if someone made some seats that could be quick attached/detached from the bed. Would be cool for some passengers when driving on the beach.
Subi Brat got their pants sued for that. Notice I didn't say off.

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about just bring the Everest and/or Equator to the US market? :)
Isn't it amazing how much the new international Ranger and possibly the next Generation Ford Everest (shown below) share styling cues with the Maverick. According to https://fordauthority.com/2021/12/n...ased-with-exposed-front-end-very-little-camo/ the Everest will be on the same platform as the next gen Ranger and Bronco. Regardless, given the direction of SUV design of most manufacturers, this conservative design direction by Ford seems like a smart move at the right time. This is a great looking SUV.

Ford Maverick Maverick Lariat 7-Seater SUV Imagined 1639755550307

BrgZ86

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 mustang, 2020 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a Flex before and loved it. I have a Maverick on order. If they did make this with the hybrid in AWD that would be my wifes new vehicle.

Sponsored

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Subi Brat got their pants sued for that. Notice I didn't say off.
I bolted a set of Mustang bucket seats into the back of my first Ranger in 85 or 86, everyone loved riding back there.... The 80's were the the best time to be a teenager

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bolted a set of Mustang bucket seats into the back of my first Ranger in 85 or 86, everyone loved riding back there.... The 80's were the the best time to be a teenager
Ho Ho Ho…………..
You weren’t there in the 60’s.
I know that this should start a whole new thread. So I’ll just say a few numbers, and I’ll leave it at that………..283, 289, 327, 352, 383, 390, 396, etc. (Go much higher and you get too much weight, gumming up the works.)

DarkStormy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ho Ho Ho…………..
You weren’t there in the 60’s.
I know that this should start a whole new thread. So I’ll just say a few numbers, and I’ll leave it at that………..283, 289, 327, 352, 383, 390, 396, etc. (Go much higher and you get too much weight, gumming up the works.)
I would imagine the 60's were also a pretty fun time to be a teen, well except for that little thing going on in Vietnam.

As for the numbers I'm thinking they are engine displacement, and hopefully not the weight of the girls you were picking up in your groovy microbus.....:oops:

:LOL:

Gvmumbral

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

3rd rows should be optional. not all of us have kids or transport that many people. i would rather have the cargo space.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chevy Suburban someone left in the dryer for too long. :p
Sponsored